cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can not get Public mobile to work.

I unfortunately was not able to put time on my phone in May & June 2019 but I did put $22.00 today July 7th/19 I picked the plan I typically get and still have $13.00 in my account but I can not get Public mobile to work at all. Your help with this matter would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure it's something very simple. Lol.    Oh you are speaking with Carrie.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Can not get Public mobile to work.

When you log into your self serve account is it active?

Try the lost phone trick. To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose  Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose  Lost/Stolen Phone  tab.  The choose  Suspend Service  tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.   Also try adding a payment of a $1.  If you still have problems tthen  contact a moderator by messaging them.   Moderator can be reached at  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dahlia wrote:

I unfortunately was not able to put time on my phone in May & June 2019 but I did put $22.00 today July 7th/19 I picked the plan I typically get and still have $13.00 in my account but I can not get Public mobile to work at all. Your help with this matter would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure it's something very simple. Lol.    Oh you are speaking with Carrie.

Try rebooting your phone and see if that helps.

I have tried rebooting my phone already with no success.

@Dahlia wrote:

I have tried rebooting my phone already with no success.

Have you tried the lost/stolen trick as described by @Triguy ?

Yes and it didn't work for me. Thank you

Yes I did but it didn't work for me but thank you.

Mayor / Maire

@Dahlia wrote:

Yes I did but it didn't work for me but thank you.

Do you have a button to reactivate the service?

Mayor / Maire

@Dahlia 

In your self service account, is your account status active or suspended?

@Dahlia  Power off your phone, remove your sim and then re-insert it and restart your phone.

If all the suggestions haven't worked then you need to send a message to Moderator_Team.