cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not change plans

arshbuttar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there. I currently have $40 5GB data plan, I want to change it to $25 1GB data plan on the next billing date, but I can not figure out how to change it? I keep going pressing change plan button but nothing comes up (see the attached screenshot). I tried other browsers and even phone browser. Please help, thank you!Capture.PNG

11 REPLIES 11

@Tessabrown0722 , Just try@wetcoaster's solution. If it worked here, it should also work for you.

@wetcoaster wrote:

@arshbuttar wrote:

Hi there. I currently have $40 5GB data plan, I want to change it to $25 1GB data plan on the next billing date, but I can not figure out how to change it? I keep going pressing change plan button but nothing comes up (see the attached screenshot). I tried other browsers and even phone browser. Please help, thank you!Capture.PNG

Does the change show up under the plan and add-on tab?

Screenshot 2020-01-02 at 15.53.22.png

If not you might just need to wait an hour or so and then try again with incognito mode (works well in Chrome for most people)...

arshbuttar

Incognito mode worked perfectly! Thanks a lot for your help

Tessabrown0722

Its not allowing me to it's not showing options and if you click on more details you get a hardcore error notice

The best solution would be to contact a moderator. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen. This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one. Ask them to help you to change the plan for the next cycle for you.

@arshbuttar wrote:

My current plan does not show up anywhere on the page either

Do you mean it's slow, or not allowing you to change plans?

@Tessabrown0722 wrote:

It's doing the same thing to me.

arshbuttar

My current plan does not show up anywhere on the page either

Tessabrown0722

It's doing the same thing to me.

superbaby778

dont worry

it just because the website context loading very very slow

didnt show up the full context.

just wait a bit 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @arshbuttar,

If you need some extra help to change the plan from the next billing cycle, you can log a ticket using SIMon (our virtual assistant) and we can assist you further. 🙂

Regards,

Ciprian

PM Mod Team.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Did you select the plan that you wanted to change to from above?

@arshbuttar wrote:

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@arshbuttar wrote:

Does the change show up under the plan and add-on tab?

Screenshot 2020-01-02 at 15.53.22.png

If not you might just need to wait an hour or so and then try again with incognito mode (works well in Chrome for most people)...

Need Help? Let's chat.