cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not change plan

Vidal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Change plan just gives me an error . Tried to change mine and my son’s .. thought it might be the amount in the account they both have 120 bucks . And they both have the same error. .. no where to call  . What do I do ?
10 REPLIES 10

Vidal

Did that got it to change on both phones one is working perfect the other one didn’t reset the data so it says it’s downloading five 1/2 gig when it’s downloaded nothing ...lol

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Vidal 

that's unfortunate 😞   you'll need to message the mods as stated then...

Vidal

Tried calling 611 didn’t see anything in there how to change the plan and less I missed something.. I could only do add-ons

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Vidal 

if you're desperate to change plan, and don't want to wait 2 days for a moderator reply, then try to make the change by calling *611 to access your account.

@Vidal wrote:

Tried all that stuff Different phones different computers different browsers incognito tried it all . 

@Vidal  Just need to keep trying. Computers over phone is preferred. Another option is to contact PM to make the changes for you but the problem with that choice is that they can take up to 48 hours to respond.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Vidal

Tried all that stuff Different phones different computers different browsers incognito tried it all . 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Vidal wrote:

Change plan just gives me an error . Tried to change mine and my son’s .. thought it might be the amount in the account they both have 120 bucks . And they both have the same error. .. no where to call  . What do I do ?

@Vidal  The website is finicky so just keep trying and eventually you will be successful. Try using your browser's private/incognito mode as most customers have success using that method.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Vidal wrote:

You'll need help from the moderators to change the plans...Click this to message them

Please be patient as it could take up to 48 hours for a response...usually much less,

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If the site doesn't work for you after clearing your cache or using a different browser (or icognito mode) I would recommend messaging the kind folks at the Moderator_Team via this link to investigate your account and to provide some additional insight into your issue.

It helps to provide a detailed description of your problem and what your resolution goals are so they can best assist. If you are having troubles contacting the Moderator_Team, refer to the following knowledge base link. Expect a response within 1 hour or up to 48 hours depending on volumes...

Best of luck!

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Vidal wrote:

You can try with a different browser or on incognito mode. It can help.

Need Help? Let's chat.