cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not call local or receive any call,long distance announcement comes

sam416
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can not call any local number because i receive long distance announcement.I don't understand why public mobile doesn't have any life support.

11 REPLIES 11

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi here, 

Please follow this link for more assistance on how to view private message and respond to them: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating...

Hopefully this helps! 

sam416

I have  sent  required  information  3 times already  but if you  still  need  it,send me the link I re do again.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@sam416

Sorry for the trouble but please continue to respond to the private messages you've been sent. If you don't see a link or have difficulties with anything, kindly respond to the private message and they shall assist you with it. 

Thank you for your understanding! 

sam416

Hi I filled  up the required  field  and still no results  .

sam416

They asked me to fill up  the links  but I don't  see any link.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @sam416,

We've responded to your private message earlier today! Please check your inbox 🙂

Cheers,

Syed

sam416

Thanks  for  your  reply,I already  reported to moderator and so far no respond or results  I don't  have  any phone  for 2 days  ,if it goes like  that I don't  have  any choice to go another  providers , lte doesn't  makes  sense  there's  no real person  to solve technical  problem.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sam416, your issue is due to a provisioning problem with your calling feature.  This issue has been reported from time to time by customers.  It is something the moderator team can fix quite easily.  With respect to contacting Public Mobile, please refer to this knowledge base post.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-do-I-contact-Public-Mobile/ta-p/30...

sam416

Thanks for your reply,the call doesn't go through,I already send private massage and waiting their respond.It's 2 days i don't receive any calls too.I tried hard to talk someone in public mobile but no success.I don't understand how they run the business.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sam416 

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate that for you.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If it is telling you the call can't go through because you don't have long distance calling you need to send a private message to the mods. If the call has the announcement but still goes through just ignore it.

As for having a different type of support it is the only way they can provide such cheap plans. If you want the best customer service you will need pay a premium for your plan with a different provider 

Need Help? Let's chat.