cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not access self serve

Peachey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm unable to log in to Self Serve but when I click forgot my password, it doesn't recognize my email address. So I tried Create an Account, even though I know I already did this, and as expected, it said that I created a profile already. I've tried this several times over the past month or so, so it's had time to unlock after too many login attempts. I'm stumped as to what to try next. Any ideas? Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Peachey  If are having trouble with contacting mods with the "?" you can use this direct link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Peachey wrote:

I'm unable to log in to Self Serve but when I click forgot my password, it doesn't recognize my email address. So I tried Create an Account, even though I know I already did this, and as expected, it said that I created a profile already. I've tried this several times over the past month or so, so it's had time to unlock after too many login attempts. I'm stumped as to what to try next. Any ideas? Thanks. 

Click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Peachey 

Create a moderator support ticket to reset your password using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

Need Help? Let's chat.