cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone login

ashleyskye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can anyone login to self serve right now? I am getting an error and want to make sure its not just me.

13 REPLIES 13

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious Dont remember what time it was then. but it must have been early in the morning when I wrote that message. I have had trouble logging in sometimes but usually ends up working after a few hours. 

Ransomware
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Nope I am good to go!

@Ransomware 

Are you still having issues?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ransomware wrote:

I can't login and I also don't have reception. Kinda sucks cause this is a business line and 

@Ransomware : That's what you get for having that username...the reception part that is 🙂

Ransomware
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't login and I also don't have reception. Kinda sucks cause this is a business line and 

@softech wrote:

yes to me..

in fact .. for me a normal login time is 30 sec.. this morning seems to drop to 10 sec.. Improvement for me.. but I don't believe it.. i think it will be slow again.. it always slow login and loading for me.   😞

@softech It's like the data speed when you first activate. It takes a day or so to get throttled.

yes to me..

in fact .. for me a normal login time is 30 sec.. this morning seems to drop to 10 sec.. Improvement for me.. but I don't believe it.. i think it will be slow again.. it always slow login and loading for me.   😞

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ashleyskye 

I can now. 

Still took 15+ seconds for page to load.   🙄

(have come to realize that "maintenance"  at PM does not necessarily mean improvement)

@esjliv wrote:

@ashleyskye wrote:

Can anyone login to self serve right now? I am getting an error and want to make sure its not just me.

@ashleyskye , not just you.

esjliv_0-1614166500295.png

Hoping for improvements when i see this!  🙃

@esjliv I just successfully signed in. No improvement to the log in speed lol.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ashleyskye wrote:

@ashleyskye , not just you.

esjliv_0-1614166500295.png

Hoping for improvements when i see this!  🙃

@stevenanto 

Uhhhh......its that time now?

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ashleyskye it does happen fairly often, i wonder why they dont do maintenance during the night from like 3 am to 6amEST so all time zones wouldnt be quite impacted by this. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ashleyskye 

Down for maintenance again I see....dang I wanted in too.....

Need Help? Let's chat.