cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a moderator please get in touch with me!

GlennK
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Does anyone from PM monitor this community?

8 REPLIES 8

GlennK

@mimmo wrote:

@GlennK typically only one message isneeded. Current wait wait times appear to be 48 + hours.

Patience is required.

Oh really.....I wasn't aware of that.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@GlennK typically only one message isneeded. Current wait wait times appear to be 48 + hours.

Patience is required.

GlennK

@Anonymous wrote:

@GlennK wrote:

Or to interpret it differently...the Oracles are tasked with "monitoring" the community. The Oracles are identified by the little orange star next to their username.

I've sent 5-6  PMs to Moderator_Team but no reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GlennK wrote:

Or to interpret it differently...the Oracles are tasked with "monitoring" the community. The Oracles are identified by the little orange star next to their username.

Otherwise, there's no cutting in line and jumping the queue. Everybody wants that but how fair is that to everyone else.

LOL 

Within 30 seconds, 3 replies from 3 different people.  I was too slow with my reply.

@GlennK wrote:

They do, but anytyhing related to your account needs to be handled privately.  You'll need to send a private message to the username Moderator_Team.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

If you have an account related problem that needs moderator intervention you have to send them a private message.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@GlennK, moderators do sometimes monitor the forums.  You still need to private message them for account support.  Response times for private messages seem to be crazy long at the moment. 

Need Help? Let's chat.