cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Not Activity SIN card

gongjing
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I got a public SIN card and try to activity it online. When I filled all information and try to pay the fee, it show an error. I already tried several times , and it appened again and again. 

I tried to call the phone number to activity the SIN, but it said has trouble to fine the phone number. Please help me to activity the SIN CARD.

2 REPLIES 2

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@gongjing Wait a couple of hours and try again after clearing your browser's cache, or use incognito/private mode. Also, perhaps take time to read through the following before you do: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/BE-PREPARED/m-p/112014#M20827

Be patient, careful, but persistent and you will be able to activate service.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gongjing wrote:

Hello, I got a public SIN card and try to activity it online. When I filled all information and try to pay the fee, it show an error. I already tried several times , and it appened again and again. 

I tried to call the phone number to activity the SIN, but it said has trouble to fine the phone number. Please help me to activity the SIN CARD.

@gongjing There is no phone number you can reach in Public Mobile. When you enter the payment method as autopay, make sure you have NO "#" sign for the unit if you are living in apartment. Your address must be matched with your credit card information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.