cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can NOT sign into my account.

jclball
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have not been on the site for several months for any changes. I put in email and password and get (( Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again. ))

Click forgot Password and enter email address xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx twice and get message (( ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled  ))

What is UnsuccessfullUser ? LoginDisabled ?

How do I get back on to change my payment method??

edited by computergeek541: removed e-mail address

3 REPLIES 3

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Is your service working?

Can you wait an hour and try resetting your password?

What happens when you call 611

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> Click on Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@jclball please remove your personal information from the message. Contact a moderator and explain your situation . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator : account specific question : human and follow the prompts to get to one 

@jclball wrote:

Have not been on the site for several months for any changes. I put in email and password and get (( Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again. ))

Click forgot Password and enter email addressxxxxl twice and get message (( ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled  ))

What is UnsuccessfullUser ? LoginDisabled ?

How do I get back on to change my payment method??

Need Help? Let's chat.