cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I start a new plan before the end of the month?

chriisong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have purchased 30 day plan for my girlfriend, but she is staying in Canada longer than we expected, and she already used up all her data, so I wanted to get more data for her phone. But if I purchase additional 1GB data for $30, her phone plan ends in few days anyway (before she goes back), so my question is:

1) is there a way to purchase additional phone usage time just like additional data?

2) is there a way to start a new phone plan (thinking about the $45/month 2gb data plan) before the end of the current plan (which is supposed to end on Feb 19, she is leaving the week after).

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

even though the addon has no expiry, but i believe you need a valid base plan in order for the data to work.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

You can change to the desired plan (ie. not the same one) if you want, and do the change immediately.  Typing this is un-natural for me, because most people want to change plan at end of service, rather than in the middle.

HOWEVER, please note, you will pay full price on an immediate change... so this may not be what you want to do.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

There's an add-on option for additional data.  This data can be purchased anytime.  The data has no expiry.  There's also an option to renew to a different plan at anytime.  Simply select the new plan and use the option to apply the change immediately.

ky01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

To answer your questions:

1. No, there are no additional phone usage addons to extend the time

2. Yes, you can send a message to the moderators here on the community and they can renew your plan early with the same plan or with a different plan of your choice! When you send them the message, let them know you'd like to renew your plan early and with the details of the plan you want. In the message, also include your account number, phone number and pin.

Click here to send a message to the moderators

Need Help? Let's chat.