cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I Print my Call Usage as a PDF?

dmitribabisin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I know to get your call history, you login to your account > Overview > My Plan > View My Usage. 
But it shows it as an embeded table, is there a way I can print the whole table without screen shoting every table page one at a time? 

5 REPLIES 5

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You CAN print a PDF from your overview from an Apple product. And I believe there is an app or? to print files in PDF when using Windows. 

dmitribabisin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes that is what I am going to do, just print the browser page. Was simply wondering if there is a better method that I was just not seeing. 

THANK YOU EVERYONE for the fast reply. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dmitribabisin wrote:

I know to get your call history, you login to your account > Overview > My Plan > View My Usage. 
But it shows it as an embeded table, is there a way I can print the whole table without screen shoting every table page one at a time? 

It is not possible until PM implement a better interface.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Bio @dmitribabisin 

Sorry not by yourself

You could try contacting moderators though

I know they do the payment history I'm not sure about usage

If you do contact them, could you please let us know about the outcome?

Thanks

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@dmitribabisin wrote:

Can you just print your browser page? You can save it as pdf, or print directly from browser. If you ask for a nice pdf file with such table, probably, you have to contact moderator. Send a message to the moderators though this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Explain the situation, and they can look into it. OR click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions to create a ticket

Need Help? Let's chat.