cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls dropping consistently

meggyj19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @CS_Agent ,

Please help! Nearly every phone call I make is now getting dropped. I have been experiencing dropped calls for over a month. I went to the Apple store and they ran diagnostics on the hardware. It is not my phone or its settings.

I am self-employed and need my phone for my business. Please help!

Thank you,

Megan

7 REPLIES 7

Loree
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Megan try to contact the Moderator Team they sure can help you with this I've heard about this situation before and I know Moderators solve this situation. I hope this is been helpful to you.

Have a good evening

meggyj19

Thanks @geopublic. I've send the moderator team a private message. Sounds like it's a problem with quite a few people. I hope they figure this out soon! 

greengiant

Great! Thank you! I will look for an update from PM.

@greengiant wrote:

I have been experiencing dropped calls in the last two days and I'm in Toronto/Vaughan area. I recently switched from Rogers in the last week and have never had a dropped call once using my Samsung S7 for 3 years. I now consistently drop calls after about 5-8 minutes of talking. I'm also self-employed and depend on consistent, reliable phone connections to speak to other professionals. I definitely don't want to regret my decision leaving Rogers, as I do not want to go back. I will admit though my one hesitation from switching was "is the grass really greener.."

I have switched 4 other family members alongside me so I'm pretty committed to PM. Please tell me this is a temporary network issue?

@greengiantPM is aware of the issue and are currently toubleshooting the problem with the Telus tech team.I'm hoping they will be able to provide a fix soon.Smiley Happy

greengiant

I have been experiencing dropped calls in the last two days and I'm in Toronto/Vaughan area. I recently switched from Rogers in the last week and have never had a dropped call once using my Samsung S7 for 3 years. I now consistently drop calls after about 5-8 minutes of talking. I'm also self-employed and depend on consistent, reliable phone connections to speak to other professionals. I definitely don't want to regret my decision leaving Rogers, as I do not want to go back. I will admit though my one hesitation from switching was "is the grass really greener.."

I have switched 4 other family members alongside me so I'm pretty committed to PM. Please tell me this is a temporary network issue?

Outstanding77

Having the same problem of dropping calls. Please fix soon.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@meggyj19 wrote:

Hi @CS_Agent ,

Please help! Nearly every phone call I make is now getting dropped. I have been experiencing dropped calls for over a month. I went to the Apple store and they ran diagnostics on the hardware. It is not my phone or its settings.

I am self-employed and need my phone for my business. Please help!

Thank you,

Megan

@meggyj19PM is aware of the problem and they are currently trying to troubleshoot the issue. They have also scheduled maintenance on their network on May 5th so hopefully they will be able to solve by then.

If you wish to contact the Moderator team click here

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.