cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling isnt working

caronpenney
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the plan for 50.00 with 8gb and unlimited calling and texting.. but my calling isnt working 

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@caronpenney wrote:

I have the plan for 50.00 with 8gb and unlimited calling and texting.. but my calling isnt working 

@caronpenney  When you dial *611 from your phone what happens.?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@caronpenney wrote:

While you're waiting for the moderator's to respond, you can also try the lost/stolen procedure.  Log into your account and report your phone stolen and suspend, log out and report it found then reboot your phone and see if it has reset/refreshed the account. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@caronpenney , is this a newly created account or existing account and calling suddenly stopped working?  There have been issues with calling affecting many existing accounts which apparently was fixed.  Anyway, it would be worthwhile to get the moderator team to investigate it.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.