cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling history..

Channz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I get my calling history..can't get it and need it ASAP.. from April 1 to Aug 28

3 REPLIES 3

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Channz wrote:

How do I get my calling history..can't get it and need it ASAP.. from April 1 to Aug 28

@Channz   You can only get the last three months of your calling history by logging into your account and selecting View my Usage under My Plan/Change Plan on the overview page

I'm not sure if moderators will be able to given you a longer timeline of your calling history but it's worth asking just in case. 

Did you try looking through your phone's call log?  That should give a much longer calling history as suggested earlier.  Even on an older phone without a SIM you can view your calling history by simply trying to make a call which doesn't connect but the call log will be available afterwards.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Channz You can contact mods regarding this. Create a ticket by clicking on the chat option on the bottom right of the pages and follow the steps.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Channz wrote:

Quickest way is check the phone app on your phone.  I have calling history back to Sep 2019 on my Android 9 phone.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the Chat button at the bottom right corner of this page.  But it will take a couple of hours to 2 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.