cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying Same Number Again

PU1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have lost my sim card and I don’t even know which email address the dealer has used while issuing the SIM card to create my public account. Now I want to buy the same number again. Please help me out !!!!

8 REPLIES 8

PU1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was getting Renewal from the dealer only he used to do it by himself. I did try to use all passwords whichever I remember. The dealer has moved to another place so now there is no solution I can find. Another dealers also need the activation number in order to get the number issued. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@PU1 wrote:

I have lost my sim card and I don’t even know which email address the dealer has used while issuing the SIM card to create my public account. Now I want to buy the same number again. Please help me out !!!!

Do you remember you remember receiving a welcome email from PM after activation?

You can contact moderator for assistant if you remember the your PIN# to prove that you are the owner of your account.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Naepalm I bought mine at the mobile shop, which is a legit seller. The posts that I saw with the preloading of SIM cards were on eBay and kijiji, though don’t know their name.

@Carniam what vendor did you purchase this from? May be helpful to warn other people looking at setting up an account through them. 

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I assume he purchased the sim from a vendor on eBay or kijiji who will prepay one month of the plan and mail them the SIM card. They do this so that they can give themselves the referral. Definitely shady

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@PU1 wrote:

I smell something fishy here...maybe. When your phone was working, how did you pay at renewal time ? Retailer would have used your email address that you gave him. How long has your account been without service ? Maybe try your own email as the password.

Sorry if this is legit...just sounds odd.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@PU1 Only mods can help. Contact them as @ShawnC13 suggested. Hope the number will be free still.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@PU1 wrote:

You will need to contact the moderators for this type of issue.  They will require account verification to prevent any fraudulent actions on the account.  To contact the moderators click on the "?" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen and follow through the prompts of SIMon the chatbot.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.