cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Blocked out from my account

I tried https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/ , and it said an email was sent to me, but I never received anything in my email.

Then, I tried again with forgot-password, and it says my account was blocked. I need to pay with a new credit card because the previously registered card has expired.

Tags (1)
Mayor / Maire

@Dxli

You have posted in an old thread. For future reference you'll get more visibility and faster help for your problem if you start a new topic.

The password function hasn't been working smoothly for a while - you'll need to contact the moderators for help. Please be aware that they are busier than usual, but, working on a first come first serve basis, they will get back to you asap. We recommend that you enable email notifications so that you get their message right away and follow the procedure right away to avoid another reset time out.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

@wetcoaster wrote:

@Dxli

You have posted in an old thread. For future reference you'll get more visibility and faster help for your problem if you start a new topic.

The password function hasn't been working smoothly for a while - you'll need to contact the moderators for help.

I suppose public mobile can enable sending temporary password the the phone, or allow paying for an account without a password. Thanks for your reply.

Hello,

I am locked out of my account but cannot find the "email away" option. Please help me. I ordered a new sim card and would like to activate it but can't access my account.

Thank you,

J.D.

Mayor / Maire

@fruitygirl

Please follow the instructions in the earlier post.

The moderators have left the office for the day but will get back to you as soon as they can tomorrow morning.

@wetcoaster wrote:

@Dxli

The password function hasn't been working smoothly for a while - you'll need to contact the moderators for help. Please be aware that they are busier than usual, but, working on a first come first serve basis, they will get back to you asap. We recommend that you enable email notifications so that you get their message right away and follow the procedure right away to avoid another reset time out.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

I am having the very same problem -- Im afraid my service is going to be cancelled!!!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@msbrad46 is your phone service functional eg can you dial 611? If you have the same problem you can use the same solution as above.. However since moderators might take up to 2 days to get back to you, you can go out and get a voucher at any corner store and use 611 to top up your account to stop your service from being cancelled.