cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Blocked out from my account

@Bobbie When you say your account is expiring soon, do you mean it's been 90 days since your plan got suspended? If so, you must act now, or your PM phone number (and account) will be lost forever.

You can make a payment on your account by dialing 611 from your PM phone. Please let us know if you don't get any success in doing so, and maybe our community moderator @Shazia_K can help you further.

Retraité / Retired

Hello @Bobbie,

I'm sorry to see that you're having issues getting into your self-serve account, I will be glad to assist you with this.

Would it be possible for you to send me your Public Mobile phone number via private message?

Thanks @7789849803 Smiley Happy

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Oracle

@Bobbie To create a new thread click on the area that applies under Community; "Getting Started" for example. You will see the "New Message" button. Click it to start a new thread.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No it has only been 1 day now, I was in the middle of doing it last night when the PM site went down for service I got an email with a new rest password link but it was expired when I got home from work and again I am locked out as link has expired unable to pay via phone as I have to register a new credit card

Tags (1)
Mayor / Maire

@Bobbie I thought the PM system did allow you to register a new credit card from 611 - did you check? As Shazia has said, you should send her your PM phone number by private message, so she can investigate and respond to you.

I did check the credit card has to be "pre-registered" and I did message Shazia waiting to hear back and also messaged community speaciaalist from PM still waiting

No it hasnt been 90 days its only been 1 day, but 1 day 2 long without a phone ):

Mayor / Maire

@Bobbie I agree that a whole day without phone is excruciating, not to mention the fact that you would have gone without service for longer than a day before the issue is resolved.

Still unresolved still waiting

Retraité / Retired

Hello @Bobbie,

I'm sorry to see that you're locked out from your account, 

I have already received your private message, I will definitely look into this for you Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.