cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked out from my account

ckritz1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I can log in to the community but not my account because i forgot the password and security answer. What can I do, as I need to get into my account..

34 REPLIES 34

msbrad46
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks I have contacted the moderators hopefully they will get back to me -- I messaged them before -- three weeks ago but nothing happend.

@msbrad46Unfortunately past performance is not an indicator of the future. Since you have been with Public Mobile for years and years, I assume you already have a selfserve account? If so what is the error message when you can't get in? If you tried to entered your password "hundreds of times", you will get locked out and will need to get Moderators' assiatance to unlock it for you.

msbrad46

I have been with public mobile for years and years never had any issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

@msbrad46 wrote:

Yes my debit card expiry date changed and I can not get into my account I have tried hundreds of time

To avoid suspension until you get into your account you could get a voucher from a store or online and use the 611 with it.

@msbrad46First the login for selfserve usually is not the same as this forum (yes it is confusing). Have you been into selfserve before? Could it be you haven't setup an account with selfserve ie you activated your SIM card in store? If you haven't setup an account then try to set one up, you will need to have your phone near you as Public Mobile will send you a verification code to the phone which you will need to enter.

msbrad46

Yes my debit card expiry date changed and I can not get into my account I have tried hundreds of time

@msbrad46There are only a limited number of things you can do with 611. I assume expiry date means your credit card information? That defintely can only be done with selfserve / My account.

msbrad46

I have tried this and I can not add the expriy date on 611

@msbrad46 is your phone service functional eg can you dial 611? If you have the same problem you can use the same solution as above.. However since moderators might take up to 2 days to get back to you, you can go out and get a voucher at any corner store and use 611 to top up your account to stop your service from being cancelled.

msbrad46

I am having the very same problem -- Im afraid my service is going to be cancelled!!!

@fruitygirl

Please follow the instructions in the earlier post.

The moderators have left the office for the day but will get back to you as soon as they can tomorrow morning.

@wetcoaster wrote:

@Dxli

You have posted in an old thread. For future reference you'll get more visibility and faster help for your problem if you start a new topic.

The password function hasn't been working smoothly for a while - you'll need to contact the moderators for help. Please be aware that they are busier than usual, but, working on a first come first serve basis, they will get back to you asap. We recommend that you enable email notifications so that you get their message right away and follow the procedure right away to avoid another reset time out.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

fruitygirl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am locked out of my account but cannot find the "email away" option. Please help me. I ordered a new sim card and would like to activate it but can't access my account.

Thank you,

J.D.

Dxli

@wetcoaster wrote:

@Dxli

You have posted in an old thread. For future reference you'll get more visibility and faster help for your problem if you start a new topic.

The password function hasn't been working smoothly for a while - you'll need to contact the moderators for help.

I suppose public mobile can enable sending temporary password the the phone, or allow paying for an account without a password. Thanks for your reply.

@Dxli

The password function hasn't been working smoothly for a while - you'll need to contact the moderators for help. Please be aware that they are busier than usual, but, working on a first come first serve basis, they will get back to you asap. We recommend that you enable email notifications so that you get their message right away and follow the procedure right away to avoid another reset time out.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Dxli

I tried https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/ , and it said an email was sent to me, but I never received anything in my email.

Then, I tried again with forgot-password, and it says my account was blocked. I need to pay with a new credit card because the previously registered card has expired.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Bobbie,

I'm sorry to see that you're locked out from your account, 

I have already received your private message, I will definitely look into this for you 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Bobbie

Still unresolved still waiting

@Bobbie I agree that a whole day without phone is excruciating, not to mention the fact that you would have gone without service for longer than a day before the issue is resolved.

Bobbie

No it hasnt been 90 days its only been 1 day, but 1 day 2 long without a phone 😞

Bobbie

I did check the credit card has to be "pre-registered" and I did message Shazia waiting to hear back and also messaged community speaciaalist from PM still waiting

@Bobbie I thought the PM system did allow you to register a new credit card from 611 - did you check? As Shazia has said, you should send her your PM phone number by private message, so she can investigate and respond to you.

Bobbie

No it has only been 1 day now, I was in the middle of doing it last night when the PM site went down for service I got an email with a new rest password link but it was expired when I got home from work and again I am locked out as link has expired unable to pay via phone as I have to register a new credit card

@Bobbie To create a new thread click on the area that applies under Community; "Getting Started" for example. You will see the "New Message" button. Click it to start a new thread.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Bobbie,

I'm sorry to see that you're having issues getting into your self-serve account, I will be glad to assist you with this.

Would it be possible for you to send me your Public Mobile phone number via private message?

Thanks @7789849803 🙂

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@Bobbie When you say your account is expiring soon, do you mean it's been 90 days since your plan got suspended? If so, you must act now, or your PM phone number (and account) will be lost forever.

You can make a payment on your account by dialing 611 from your PM phone. Please let us know if you don't get any success in doing so, and maybe our community moderator @Shazia_K can help you further.

Bobbie

I don't know how to start a new thread and this is why I am asking a question here I am locked out of my account I have had to reset it to my email I have not. Even able to answer my security question as well and now completely locked out trying to make a payment with a new credit card not the one I originally used very frustrated have been trying to access my account now for over 2 hours and it expires tonight at midnight ☹️

@ckritz1,

You can try to send them another email.

This is important that you note your account number since they use this information to identify you.

ckritz1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
The problem is I hadn't received an answer back so that's why I'm reposting

Click on your nickname, and the history of your community posts will appear.
Need Help? Let's chat.