cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

jonpostman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was with public mobile earlier in 2020. I can't sign into my account any more to review my previous bills. I need my bill totals for tax purposes. Can someone help me how to get these?

13 REPLIES 13

@computergeek541 wrote:

@RosieR 

Many of us know a change is likely. Why else would Public Mobile post an announcement asking for feedback?  However, I would take what's posted in these mesaages as not a 100% representation of the new official title. I have seen a bunch of variations from "Public Mobile Team"", "Team",  "Mod Team", "Moderator Team", etc.

@computergeek541 I hear you nice a clear. EDIT:  I meant LOUD and clear.  😳

If it was from a private message, I would not even have mentioned it, as private messages are private.  But it was posted in the forums so it was noted. 

I was actually disappointed that the moderator called himself "Customer Service Agent".  It would be much better if it was "Customer Service Representative or Rep" CSR in short

Please delete my post if it is confusing to the community.

Cheers!  

RosieR

@RosieR 

Many of us know a change is likely. Why else would Public Mobile post an announcement asking for feedback?  However, I would take what's posted in these mesaages as not a 100% representation of the new official title. I have seen a bunch of variations from "Public Mobile Team"", "Team",  "Mod Team", "Moderator Team", etc.

@HALIMACS 

It must be in the works....however the message I recieved today was still from the Moderator_Team. Until their is an official announcement and all links and titles are changed we should continue to refer to them as moderators to avoid confusion. 😁

@HALIMACS wrote:

@RosieR wrote:

Moderators now call themselves "Customer Service Agent

Hi @RosieR 

We know this for certain?  I've wondered what ever became of the rebranding of the title.

It said so in the post the mod had deleted.  But there seems to be no certainty here on Public Mobile.  I should have copied the post LOL but it was deleted so fast 😂

@RosieR wrote:

Hi @RosieR 

We know this for certain?  I've wondered what ever became of the rebranding of the title.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hTideGnow wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow. The moderators have been intervening a lot more these days. I guess they have nothing else to do. 🙂 Edit: or not lol

haha.. don't say that to discourage them  🤣 it actually good that Mod pay more attention on the forum and able to step in quicker  

I disagree. Then what are we here for? If they notice privacy issues before an Oracle then sure. But otherwise we are here to "triage" customer complaints and if needed to direct them to the moderators "standing by".

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow. The moderators have been intervening a lot more these days. I guess they have nothing else to do. 🙂 Edit: or not lol

haha.. don't say that to discourage them  🤣 it actually good that Mod pay more attention on the forum and able to step in quicker  

@CS_Agent wrote:

edited

LOL

@jonpostman Did you see the Moderator's response before it was deleted?  If not, check the envelope icon on top right.  It should have been sent to you by private message instead.

RosieR

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonpostman : If you stopped paying and left it for over 4 months or ported out then the account got closed.

You will need the moderators to get that for you (you would have even if still active)

Edit: Wow. The moderators have been intervening a lot more these days. I guess they have nothing else to do. 🙂 Edit: or not lol

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

edited

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@jonpostman wrote:

I was with public mobile earlier in 2020. I can't sign into my account any more to review my previous bills. I need my bill totals for tax purposes. Can someone help me how to get these?

Hi @jonpostman 

• Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take up to 48 hrs (faster response these days) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

Aloha

RosieR

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jonpostman wrote:

@jonpostman   If you ported out your number or didn't make a payment on the account for 90 days then your account would be deactivated and the reason why you're not able to get access anymore.

You could try moderators but not sure if they can provide that information for you since you're no longer a customer. 

Click on the envelope icon top right (next to your avatar) and send a private message to Moderator_Team and ask if they are able to help you with your request.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@jonpostman wrote:

To regain access to your account try the account reset function here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/.

Payment receipts see: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Ac...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.