Jonesie123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Naepalm wrote:

10. How to use tags.

10 for z10? 🙂

@z10user I just caught that afterwards. Ill edit my post.

@jimbobs 

I would lean toward helpful. Looks like the responses have covered all bases.

1. There are no Bills

2. You can check your transaction history.

3. Making a payment.

4. If you want your Bill contact a moderator

5. Insert uplifying joke.

6. Clarification please, bill, phone service?

7. How to setup autopay

8.How often you pay for your service.

9. other payment methods

10. How to use tags.

So they should know how to approach Bill's. Without a doubt now or provide the right clarification amd maybe even let out a chuckle. 

Have an awesome day! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jimbobs wrote:

Not sure whether to be impressed or not by this thread.  OP types one word, without any context or explanation, and receives 11 (??) responses over about 40 minutes.  Community trying to be helpful, or, community trying to clock up awards?

The OP typed in the tags box as I mentioned. It wasn't just the one word in the subject line. Yes on the odd occasion we get a new poster typing one word and the regulars get a bit of a kick out of it. It eventually gets dumped down to the lounge. But there was more from the customer for this one. Hopefully they'll be back to explain themselves some more or ask for more clarity. Or they have what they need, particularly from the blackma's.

@jimbobs gee sorry if we can't have a little fun once in a while but I don't work for Public and if I can't make a joke once in a while well to bad lol

jimbobs
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Not sure whether to be impressed or not by this thread.  OP types one word, without any context or explanation, and receives 11 (??) responses over about 40 minutes.  Community trying to be helpful, or, community trying to clock up awards?

@Jonesie123 if you decide to add an autopay credit card go here Make a patment.png

When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Welcome to the community.  Stay safe. 

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to PM @Jonesie123 you can use vouchers ( use this link to see where you can buy them https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator ), Mastercard, Visa , or American Express credit cards issued by American or Canadian Banks or Visa and Mastercard debit. to pay your bills.

You can pay by adding an autopay credit? debit  card through your self service account. See Article. https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/set-up-autopay

Or with vouchers through your selservice account or 611. See article 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-through-611

Anonymous
Not applicable

To the new folks...turn on being able to see tags. Sometimes new customers or posters type in their question in the tags box.

@Naepalm wrote:

@Jonesie123 you cant actually only see your transaction history on your overview page. There are no "Bills" 

OP said Bill's...not Bills. 😎

Only Bill I know of is @will13am 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Jonesie123 you cant actually only see your transaction history on your overview page. There are no "Bill's"

edit:

To pay your Bill go into your self serve. In the overview page click make payment. Make sure to set up auto-pay with a credit card or debit visa. 

Make a one-time payment by

clicking make payment. Usr a voucher, credit card or debit visa from the drip down menu. select the amount you would like to top up. Make sure it covers your phone cost. 

If you set up autopay it should automatically pay your bill on renewal but has been know to fail, manual top up will help to make sure this doesnt happen.

Hope this is helpful, have a wonderful day make sure to contribute to the community for extra rewards.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Jonesie123 Link your CC in self-service account to enable Autopay option. In will save you 2$ + automatic payment.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Jonesie123 yea I know what you mean Bills!! 😱

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You pay up front for your next 30 days of phone features. Talk/text /data plan.

More info please, Bill.

Barbie2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jonesie123 you need help with Bill's. 

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jonesie123 hello do you need help with a phone issue

Need Help? Let's chat.