cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopayment credit card reject

howardchang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on autopay for almost an yr wihtout any issue. The system sent me a text saying the charge was not successful and I had to make a manual payment today (I cant dial out or receive calls right now).

I logged in my publicmobile account, tried to make a payment, it didn't go thorugh so I setup auto payment again with the same credit card and it told me the card can't be processed.

I don't want to use another card as this CC I put most of the living expense on. I checked and my credit card has more than enough credit to cover the publicmobile payment.

What is going on? Can one of the OP help me right away?

7 REPLIES 7

howardchang

Hi there,

A mod contacted me and in the end, my card was blocked due to many attempts to make a payment.

I had to reply with a bunch of information and then another deaprtment will proceed to unblock my card. It will take up to 24 hours so I was told.

In your case, definitely send a PM to the MOD and let them know. I too was messing around with the selfserv for hours without joy.

Hope htis helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jp2 wrote:
    • Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time ]
  • It can take up to 48 business hours worst case scenario 

Is that maybe perhaps 2 business days and not 6 business days? 🙂

Maturity
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been hit with the identical issue and trying to resolve it with the self-serve portal is (to put it mildly) highly frustrating.  No resolution yet...

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
    • Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time ]
  • It can take up to 48 business hours worst case scenario 

howardchang

Are there any moderator on line right now?

howardchang

Thank you great citizen. I just sent MOD team a PM 10 mins ago. Hopefully this will come back asap.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message Click here 

In your message put it, please include .
- your account number , if you have it , or email address .
- your phone number and 4 digit PIN .
- your name .

- Detailed explanation of specific
- them can help you a lot 🙂 nice team service

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.