Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

Canuks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can i stop my autopay

10 REPLIES 10

@kcsuv wrote:

My account has been transferred out.I can't sige in self-service,how to stop autopay?

When you port out, your Public Mobile account is closed. This shouldn't be an issue, but if you are charged again, you'll need to contact the moderators.As the account is closed, that means that there is no active plan, meaning that amount owed would be $0, regardless.

kcsuv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has been transferred out.I can't sige in self-service,how to stop autopay?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Canuks wrote:

You can do so via your SelfService Account. Select Payment and then Manage My Card to remove it.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Canuks it's pretty simple.  Just log in to your My Account portal and do the following:

1. Select the Payment tab.

2. Select Manage Auto Pay

3. Select Remove Auto Pay

And that's pretty much it, but remember you'll lose your $2 auto pay monthly credit.

@Jeanneb wrote:

Should be able to delete on line or put money on phone and they shouldn't need to use autopay.

There's no need to guess when the answer was already given. Putting money on account isn't the way to disable autopay. The member might want to change to a different card or might be leaving Public.

Jeanneb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Should be able to delete on line or put money on phone and they shouldn't need to use autopay.

LoveMyBolt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Canuks wrote:

Are you intending to leave? Go away for a couple months?

Why turn it off? It's a free and easy $2.

If you're intending to leave then remove your card too while you're there.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

log in your self serve account, press "payment" then "manage autopay" then "remove autopayment"

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
  1. Login to self-serve
  2. Click on the payment tab
  3. Click on Manage Autopay
  4. Click the green button named "Remove autopay"

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Call 611 or log into your self serve account. Click payment. Click manage auto pay. Click remove card.

Need Help? Let's chat.