cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi

Even though I have autopay set up, is it possible for me to pay off my phone bills for a couple of month from another card?

If yes, can I make a bill payment that is more than my bill amount and get it as a credit?

I have overpaid one of my credit cards and need to get the money out asap 

Thank you in anticipation

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Himanshu1 wrote:

Hi

Even though I have autopay set up, is it possible for me to pay off my phone bills for a couple of month from another card?

If yes, can I make a bill payment that is more than my bill amount and get it as a credit?

I have overpaid one of my credit cards and need to get the money out asap 

Thank you in anticipation

@Himanshu1You have three options.

Option 1: Change the cc on file and make a manual payment. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card" Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

Option 2: Purchase a voucher from one of these locations and use 611 or selfserve to add the funds to your account.

PM-Pay1.JPGPM-Pay2.JPG

Option 3:  Purchase a voucher online using recharge.com. Allows you to use cc or payPal to purchase vouchers.

rp.jpg

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

I suggest that you temporarily replace your usual cc with the overpaid one, withdraw as much as you need, then replace it back with the usual one. This way you stay on autopay. 

The money will stay on your account in the firm of balance from which system will withdraw every30 days until depleted. You still get autopay rewards

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Himanshu1 hi you could buy some vouchers to pay for your service with your other card and purchase enough for a few months if you like and at the same time still get your 2 dollar auto pay reward

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Himanshu1 

You can manually make a payment (of any amount) which will add money (credit) to your account. The autopay will deduct from that first before the credit card on file (if there is not enough in the account).  Billing goes month by month, but you can add several months payments into your account by manually adding the amount to your account through the payment tab, and whatever your plan's charge is, that amount due upon renewal will deduct from your account.  But I don't believe you can physicaly pay months in advance. 

You can change your card on file with autopay at any time, just log into your account to do it. 

Need Help? Let's chat.