cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay withdrawal not attempted - website says account suspended for non payment - "no balance" whe

jsilvert
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The monthly amount was not ever attempted to be taken out of my account. When I attempt to pay on the website it says I already have enough credit (which is not true because I only have $4 credit) and it also doesn't list an amount due. When I try to change my plan it does not provide any options.

So it seems to me there are two problems? Maybe three? Need to know how to proceed.

9 REPLIES 9

jsilvert

Alright, I contacted them but I'll keep trying. Thanks. It's my kid's phone so I'm not too too worried.

@jsilvert wrote:

Hmm. It just says "something when wrong" when I try to top up the account.

I shall contact CSA. Thank you for trying to help.

@jsilvert 

That is just a website glitch, don't panic.

Before you try again....Log out and clear your cache,

OR, a different browser,

OR open a tab in incognito mode.

You can submit a ticket, but in the meantime keep trying.

If you have a credit card registered on your account, call 611 to make a payment.

jsilvert

Hmm. It just says "something when wrong" when I try to top up the account.

I shall contact CSA. Thank you for trying to help.

@jsilvert wrote:

So there was no attempt to take the money out of my account. I know because there is no record of failure or success. I would normally have an NSF fee or a bounced payment alert if there was an unsuccessful attempt.

When I select to "pay amount due" it lists there is nothing due.

@jsilvert with regards to your statement in RED above. Do not chose that option, and select the "Other" option to just enter your plan amount manually.

@jsilvert wrote:

No, it was due to renew the 13th. There was money on my card and no attempt was made to take it out of my account.

Now it says there is nothing owing but the account is suspended.

@jsilvert OH, so you have been out of service for 2 days?!

Is there a RESUME/REACTIVATE button you can select?

Try these things as well:

1. top up your account by making a payment for the amount of the plan, then see if you have the RESUME/REACTIVATE button available.
  2. List your phone into LOST/STOLEN mode. Then go back to list it as found.

If still issues contact CSA by methods previously mentioned.

jsilvert

No, it was due to renew the 13th. There was money on my card and no attempt was made to take it out of my account.

Now it says there is nothing owing but the account is suspended.

@jsilvert wrote:

So there was no attempt to take the money out of my account. I know because there is no record of failure or success. I would normally have an NSF fee or a bounced payment alert if there was an unsuccessful attempt.

@jsilvert when is your account due to renew - August 15th, i meant 16th (i thought today was the 14th for a second).

If so, that is when the payment will come out if you are on Autopay.

jsilvert

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jsilvert wrote:

The monthly amount was not ever attempted to be taken out of my account. When I attempt to pay on the website it says I already have enough credit (which is not true because I only have $4 credit) and it also doesn't list an amount due. When I try to change my plan it does not provide any options.

So it seems to me there are two problems? Maybe three? Need to know how to proceed.

@jsilvert  - hello and welcome!

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

And, also ensure all rewards were or will be provided to you.

EDIT:

As for changing your plan, try a different browser, and/or clear your cache/cookies.

Also opening a tab in incognito mode sometimes fixes this.

If still issues, try a different device all together.

Sometimes time is the answer, try back again later...

But if your plan is renewing soon and no trouble shooting is working - Then submit a ticket to CSA to have the plan changed and see if they can do it for you before the end of the day.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.