cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay not working! Account suspended

Thanhhoaphan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I had register my autopay. It’s go thru several months. What happens this time?

It has a problem.

The  credit card is still registering  in my account.

why my account suspended ?

Either I can’t make a payment..

I sent private email to moderator but no answer.

Please resolve it, Thank

5 REPLIES 5

Thanhhoaphan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

It’s has been 4 days,  I wrote to moderator  about my account has been suspended due to insufficient funds. I was set up for automatic pay so They didn’t answer at all.

No resolve... no call .. no text..😡😡

@chrismurr18 Really quite aggravating, especially when initial moderator response time is more than a few hours. Robot Frustrated

Like many others i have never experienced a loss in service since joining 4 years ago. I do however follow my own advice and 

a) maintain a fongo.com account for use with wifi,

b) have home wifi service with a different company,

c) maintain a really cheap emergency plan with another provider, and

d) have a 2nd old iPhone.

I also keep a spare SIM for both providers! Smiley LOL

Hang in there. Better days to come, we hope.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

chrismurr18
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unfortunately, I am having the same issue right now and if you check the forums, lots of other people are. 

To save you some time, just message moderator_team about it and be sure to verify your account to save back and forth (just search for verify under get help and it will tell you the options available). Unfortunately, the issue persists even if you call 611 instead of trying online. Also, it persists with vouchers too, not just credit cards. 

Ive been without proper service for a while. My internet stopped working last week and then on renewal, I can’t renew my plan so I can’t text or place calls either. 

Its too too bad for Public that they haven’t released a public statement acknowledging they are working on it and what steps we should take to fix it. I’ve waited 2 days for a response and tried tweeting them but no responses yet. Hopefully I will hear back tomorrow.

its a shame because Public is a great option for anyone who owns a phone and is looking to save but how this is handled will definitely impact if I’m staying a customer and will ever recommend. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Thanhhoaphan  a écrit :

Hi

I had register my autopay. It’s go thru several months. What happens this time?

It has a problem.

The  credit card is still registering  in my account.

why my account suspended ?

Either I can’t make a payment..

I sent private email to moderator but no answer.

Please resolve it, Thank

We can't reactivate your account..we are customers like you..Smiley Happy

But you can try to put money in your account with 611. Are you sure your credit card is still available not expired?

Yes autopay is sometimes...bad..I put money in my account few days BEFORE the renewal date ..just in case...and I can keep my 2$ credit.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Thanhhoaphan Is your phone working?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.