cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay issues today - official announcement?

shrimpdude
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Can we get an official headsup on what exactly happened today with autopay for autorenewal? A few people that I referred had issues with their autopay not going through today, and I think this is messing up my referral bonuses now (not to mention being a hassle for them, having to go in and manually pay their bills.)

Will there be any official comments or compensation for this inconvenience?

5 REPLIES 5

@sskuser wrote:

Public Mobile is gay

You do realize that two wrongs do not make a right.  Keep up these harassing posts and you could find yourself in some trouble.  I suggest you cool the jets and seek other alternate way of dealing with your anger.  A more civilized approach would be to look into this knowledge base article.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/About-The-CCTS/ta-p/33309

JL9
Mayor / Maire

@sskuser wrote:

Public Mobile is gay

That is very constructive and should quickly and efficiently rectify this autopay issue. 

Thank you 👍

sskuser
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Public Mobile is gay

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Unofficially I can say renewal seems to have failed in many accounts through no fault of the account owner. I would imagine the account owner would cover impact with the moderator team and receive appropriate adjustment.  

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Yeah, seems like a few people had autopay renewal issues... and that's only the ones who actually said something. Hopefully PM will investigate and restore service to those who were affected... and compensate them for day or two of lost service! Thumb Up

Need Help? Let's chat.