cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autobilling not working, then get talk is not included in your plan message

seanwilmot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This happens every few months. I have to prepay the account or i get this message.

I am setup for auto billing and get the autobilling credit each month but it does not work.

Tried several phones with same SIM. Very frustrating.

Is there no way to as an acutal human at Public Mobile. They must employ some of us

4 REPLIES 4

ShadiyaO
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In my experience so far, this way is lot better. Trust me it's way easier to solve problems in here than over the phone.

Regards,

ShadiyaO

@totalUser wrote:

Hi @seanwilmot 

You should not rely on autopay, just withdraw funds manually when you are paying other bills. It is very unreliable.

You are still entitled to autopay credit as you stay registered.  Autopay will never have to happen if there is enough funds on your account

@totalUser  Have to disagree about autopay being 'very' unreliable.  I've had autopay enabled for two accounts, one account is about 18 months old and another almost one year.  Never had any issues with autopay payments not going through, nor have experienced any interrruption in services for either one. 

I also had couple of temporary accounts on autopay and have had no issue except for one temporary account (which is currently suspended), that had a bit of an issue when autopay didn't go through.  However, even this one only required a few hours of wait time before the payment got facilitated without intervention from moderators.  My guess is this might have been more due to the fact the account had been future dated to drop down to the $10 plan from the $25 plan it was activated under, since there have been reports of downgrading to cheaper plans seems to cause problems too.

I'm guessing that the majority of accounts with autopay renew without any problems, but like anything else there are always exceptions to the rule, and for whatever reason a small number have issues and those are the ones, for obivous reasons, we are going to read about on these forums.

However, I also don't see an issue for anyone wanting to preload some funds ahead of their renewal to offset any small chance that autopay may fail.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @seanwilmot 

You should not rely on autopay, just withdraw funds manually when you are paying other bills. It is very unreliable.

You are still entitled to autopay credit as you stay registered.  Autopay will never have to happen if there is enough funds on your account

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@seanwilmot, I take it that you are referring to autopay.  This is where you add a credit card to the account and allow the system to auto renew each month using the credit card.  If you are having issues setting it up in your self serve account and need assistance, you need to contact the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.