cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay not accepting my working card, One Time payment not accepting my working card

kayanddee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for autopay and it worked the first time. Now it says the card not accepted. Even though there are funds available. I have removed the card and re added it and it still won't take it. I even tried a one time payment and it wont take it. I also though topping up my account via add ons might work but I can't get through because my account is deacctivated now. I need my phone for work.....and would love some immediate help.

6 REPLIES 6

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pakmode and @Luddite, thanks for the tip, will keep that in mind!

pakmode

@Luddite wrote:

@closng Remember that if you have autopay enabled ignore all messages in your account UNLESS your phone stops working. In which case, follow the directions to send a private message to the moderators.

^this^

My account renewed over the weekend and also had warnings, which I ignored after reading similar advice. 

@closng Remember that if you have autopay enabled ignore all messages in your account UNLESS your phone stops working. In which case, follow the directions to send a private message to the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

closng

My plan is set to renew tomorrow, hope it all goes smoothly for me...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

There have been a few members who have reported similar complaints recently.  I haven't seen any reports of what the underlying problem is.  Definitely go through moderator team for resolution. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

For immideate solutions I would go buy a vouture from shell or other vendors  and use that to top up you account.

Otherwise contact a mod and ask for help.

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread

Need Help? Let's chat.