cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay - advise needed

coffee
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My plan has expired again and I again need to manually re-activate it.  I have a credit card registered on my PM account page but can't seem to find how to setup auto pay.

11 REPLIES 11

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@coffee 

As @GinYVR mentioned, you can't trust auto-pay to consistently work for every renewal. Each month, I make a manual payment a couple days before my renewal date, so that public mobile's system automatically takes the payment from my Available Funds, rather than the credit card I setup for auto-pay. Peace of mind, no grief  √

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@coffee Sign in and there should be a clear notice about suspension and a button that you can click to make payment and reactivate.

@coffee ok now that there are funds in your account you will have to reactivate the plan you want I am assuming is suspended right now?

coffee

Have tried everything advised and more -- Now it won't even allow me to make a payment - each time I try I get the followng message in red ----Your account has already enough balance.

@coffee you may have to clear your cache reboot and use a diff browser igognito mode helps also you are dealing with a very finicky system here High time it was fixed!!

@coffee wrote:

@GinYVR wrote:

@coffeeIt is a known issue.. there is nothing much we as users can fix it. I suggest leave some extra credits in the account a few days before renewal.. yes it negates the convience of autopay but it is still much better than no service!

Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 3.09.48 PM.png

On my account page the "manage auto pay" does not show.

What browser are you using?  Try clearing browser cache and using incognito mode.

coffee

@GinYVR wrote:

@coffeeIt is a known issue.. there is nothing much we as users can fix it. I suggest leave some extra credits in the account a few days before renewal.. yes it negates the convience of autopay but it is still much better than no service!

Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 3.09.48 PM.png

On my account page the "manage auto pay" does not show.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 11.14.58 AM.png

coffee

@geopublic wrote:

@coffee wrote:

My plan has expired again and I again need to manually re-activate it.  I have a credit card registered on my PM account page but can't seem to find how to setup auto pay.

@coffee  Click the My Account buttom top right of this page.

1) Login to Selfserve, click Payment tab.
2) Below "One Time Payment" and "Manage Auto Pay" options there is a very small link
"Manage my card - Update or remove my Credit or Visa debit card"
3) two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"

Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for info but I don't need to update my credit card info - I just want to setup auto pay but can't find or there is no  link .

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@coffee alot of people are having that issue talk to a moderator about fixing that, *611 is also an option  moderator can be reached at https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@coffee wrote:

@coffee  Click the My Account buttom top right of this page.

1) Login to Selfserve, click Payment tab.
2) Below "One Time Payment" and "Manage Auto Pay" options there is a very small link
"Manage my card - Update or remove my Credit or Visa debit card"
3) two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"

Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

Hope this helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.