cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-Pay Expires 1 day before renewal

mark77ap
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I am wondering if someone can fix this for me. I have autopay setup my plan expires 1 day before the auto-pay is applied. This basically leaves me a day where the data doesnt work. When I log into my account it does say expired.

How can this get synched up to be more seamless?

Thanks

Mark

14 REPLIES 14

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mark77ap wrote:

Doesnt that defeat the purpose of auto-pay? 

It does. It's very unfortunate but there is a history of payments not going through and since the only attempt is done at the end of the last day you are running chances of not being renewed. I've seen another service fail with the autopay, but since the credit charge is not done the last day and a message is generated you still have chance to do something about it.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mark77ap wrote:

No it wasn't there. Thats likely what happened, although the usage history doesnt show usage at all. Maybe something is broken with the history link?

Just wait for another 12 hours and you will get data again.  Happy Canada Day!

@mark77ap wrote:

No it wasn't there. Thats likely what happened, although the usage history doesnt show usage at all. Maybe something is broken with the history link?

@mark77ap Is your data turned on? Has you data ever worked?

mark77ap

popping

@mark77ap wrote:

Auto Pay and Renewal are the same.

I thought I may have run out of data but the usage history shows lots available.

Do you see the line showing the data usage on your overview page after login?

If you do not see this line, you used all your data for the current cycle.

5GB at 3G Speed      2231.146  /  5120 MB

@mark77ap wrote:

I thought I may have run out of data but the usage history shows lots available.

@mark77ap  Perfect, that's how it should be just be patient and let the renewal take its course.

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

In that case check data settings on your phone.  Something may have been changed by accident.

mark77ap

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think you might want to contact the Mod Team and have them look into it for you. They can probably fix the problem from their end.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mark77ap wrote:

Hi,

I am wondering if someone can fix this for me. I have autopay setup my plan expires 1 day before the auto-pay is applied. This basically leaves me a day where the data doesnt work. When I log into my account it does say expired.

Thanks

Mark

@mark77ap  Not an issue if you phone continues to work. Ideally you want the payment due date and the AutoPay renrwal date to be the same on your selfserve landing page.

mark77ap

The phone worked (voice) but the data did not.

mark77ap

Doesnt that defeat the purpose of auto-pay? 

popping

@mark77ap wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Mark

Is your phone still work?

If yes, ignore the expired status.

What is the payment due date at the top of overview page and the autpay date at the bottom of the overview page?\

They should be the same date.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

That's normal

Load the funds just in case there were some hickups I was advised to fund the account before as autopay doesn't always work.

It will say expired but if you can make calls and use all the features you don't have a problem. After midnight it should say active again

Need Help? Let's chat.