cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you having issues logging into your Self Serve account?

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community,

If you have any  issues when logging into your Self Serve account, please reply to this topic with your question or issue, and our awesome Community members and moderators will be able to assist you.

Thanks,

Note: Please do not share any personal account information in your reply

Jeremy

69 REPLIES 69

Raps68
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Can you help me ASAP .still can't call anyone

gosamburu

hi @Jeremy_M

My ticket number is:  #: IN0000012483917

I haven't been able to log into my self-serve account since July 30.  I've already been helped by Shazia as much as possible, and still to no avail.  Shazia had mentioned that it was fixed recently, but it appears that the account could only be logged in only 1 time since the fix, and with subsequent logins on any machine or browser, the generic error reappears.

Reference:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Re-I-d-Like-To-See-My-Account-Info-Now/td-p...

thanks

Raps68

I can't call anyone and account disabled .fix this please asap 

agaskin
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Ticket #: IN0000012666583

I am unable to login to self serve. I am getting the "Generic Error" message. I've attempted to:

Clear my cache
Use a different browser
Use a different computer
Forgot password function
Reregister

None of which have worked.

Update: This issue has been solved. Thankyou mods and tech support.

KCK

I activated last night and received a confirmation email regarding self serve account creation but I can't login. I'm also still waiting for my number to be ported from Rogers.

Thanks!

maggiema

I've tried since friday to log into my account and it doesn't work. I think that my number has ported to PM now, as my rogers sim no longer works. 

But I am unable to make phone calls, text or use data... it says that I need to log into my account and make changes... I've tried to log into the account but it "fails"

Raps68

WHAT ? I can't call anyone and my account is disabled 

whats going on?

@Jeremy_M If these aren't "Featured" they will soon disappear from the landing page. Remember only 5 recent topics allowed. Robot LOL ©

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Raps68

Hello my account is disabled and can't call any one from my phone.

phone number :****

email:******

Need Help? Let's chat.