cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you having issues logging into your Self Serve account?

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community,

If you have any  issues when logging into your Self Serve account, please reply to this topic with your question or issue, and our awesome Community members and moderators will be able to assist you.

Thanks,

Note: Please do not share any personal account information in your reply

Jeremy

69 REPLIES 69

sacari
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I haven't been able to log into my self-serve account since yesterday evening, I'm getting the "Generic Error" page whenever I try.

Edit: Still not able to access self-serve. Yesterday was when I got my number ported and it stopped working shortly after. Seems like it's not working for a lot of people after porting numbers, is this linked at all? @Jeremy_M

ben10nnery
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Shazia_K et al I haven't been able to get into Self Serve suddenly starting from the second day I was activated. I see this:

Generic Error
Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

No no matter what browser I try, computer vs phone, caches cleared, doesn't change the outcome. 

Please help! I've been wanting to log in and change my plan for a while, and I don't want to be charged too much on my card!

caueguerra

allab49
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I have the same problem

Support request # 0448-8525. Password was reset but still can't login

ptckng

@svm @Shazia_K I am having that error as well. 

I was a bit skeptical about online only customer service, but it's gone well so far!

AJBurns

I can't login and forgot password doesn't work. Been having this problem since I got my account activated.

Have a ticket in from last week, but never got any resolution on it.

Ticket: IN0000012663428

svm

Look like I'm getting that generic login error too after the koodo port Smiley Sad so I've private messaged you @Shazia_K because you are always so helpful! Smiley Happy

@highflying10

I just replied to your private message 10 seconds ago! 😉

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

highflying10

alright done and thx. now my login got disabled because i used the wrong password too many times. how can i get this fixed?

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
If you are using mobile mode get out of it and in that message you want to edit. You need to click on the option link at the right corner. Then press edit message.

highflying10
how do i edit my post?

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
@highflying10 don't post your personal info in the forum. It is a public forum.

highflying10

my login got disabled because i used the wrong password too many times. how can i get this fixed?

JordanP

I get the error

Generic Error

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Every time I try to login.  It's been doing that for days.

ka-zu-ki
I have this same issue and I would like it resolved asap.

ka-zu-ki

same issue here. except the part where my sim isn't activated but I called koodo and they said my phone number's been ported over already. >_>

not cool at all

DCISoulfire
Oh man that sucks, I should count my lucky stars that my old Rogers SIM is still working...

SHF1989

It seems like many people seem to be having similar issues like mine so I'll get to the point. I cannot seem to access my self serve account even though I recieved an email saying the activation was complete. I've been charged but have no service, and I have no service with my old Koodo account either now so I'm unable to recieve calls and etc. When I try to do a password reset with the email I used to set up the account it get the error "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address." but that can't be right as I've recieved an email saying that the activation was successful. Even if I tried to make a new account the SIM is now obviously locked to and account I can't access. I would very much like to resolve this issue as quick as possible.

DCISoulfire
Hello,

On signup i recevied an error at the payments section, so i started again and now it says my SIM is invalid, I also cannot login to or create an account with my email address. The sim appears to be activated I think as it gets a full signal, but I can not get data or anything.

Please let me know if there are any solutions to this.
Thanks!

Kjrhuang

I sent you a PM 5 hours ago. 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Kjrhuang

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Don't worry, please send me a private message with your public mobile phone number and I will be glad to assist you with this. 

Thanks. 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Kjrhuang
I am having trouble signing in as well. I tried to reset my password but for some reason its not recognizing my email.

harobi

[RESOLVED]

Hi there,

I went through the online activation process earlier today to activate my SIM and account, but after the second attempt it gave me the transaction summary with the error "Sorry your account activation request has failed. Please visit our online community for assistance." I can't log in or use the 'forgot your password' option(Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.). I also get stuck going through the online activation page again as the SIM card is now invalid.

Could any available mods please help?

Many thanks

yubano

Yes, just registered. I cannot log in to my account and the account does not recognize my email address. I also forgot my phone number so is there a way to retrieve?

i have  a phone which can hold two sims so I have inserted both sims but only my previous existing SIMs work and I can't use my PM SIm to work?

Need help ASAP

phone_067

Hi, I keep getting stuck on step 2. When I tried to get a new number, it wouldn't show the options for local calling area. Can someone please help? Thanks

Jsauter

Thanks, everything seems to be working presently.  I will follow up the PM i sent with this information.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Jsauter

Did you use the same email for Public Mobile & Koodo/PC Mobile ?

If you sent one of us a message, please rest assured that we will get to it 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Jsauter

I started receiving the Generic Error this morning on my work PC and my Public Mobile phone.  I have emailed a mod, but I will post here too.  Oddly enough it works on my home macbook.  

I am able to get it to work on the other devices by switch to French mode.

I have tried clearing cache and making sure I was not on my company's domain to assure it wasn't an SSL issue.  I have also tried using a connection on a VPN to get me a different IP with no luck.

Anyhow... please help!  I will post my work around in another thread.

ben10nnery
"Generic error" here too.

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Raps68

I will send you a private message in a little while to explain the situation!

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.