cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you having issues logging into your Self Serve account?

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community,

If you have any  issues when logging into your Self Serve account, please reply to this topic with your question or issue, and our awesome Community members and moderators will be able to assist you.

Thanks,

Note: Please do not share any personal account information in your reply

Jeremy

67 REPLIES 67

@Scout202 you are replying to a year-old thread?!?!?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Scout202
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What email address did you use?

@Geofree wrote:

The password I have used before doesn't work,  when I try , resetting password,  it says,  username and email doesn't match 

As you're not able to use the password reset options and because of the type of errror message that you're receiving, you'll need to ask a moderator for help.  Proceed to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat and type "forgot security question answer".

Geofree

The password I have used before doesn't work,  when I try , resetting password,  it says,  username and email doesn't match 

@BKS1977 Top up online is done by going to selfserve.publicmobile.ca.

As for your voucher not working, there's sometimes a delay before vouchers purchased at retail locations become valid.

BKS1977

My plans has expired and wish to do payment online but do not know how. Purchase from retailer store yet same problem voucher will not work

holliemaxx

Hi,

I have reset my password twice and I still can't get into my selfserve account. I followed the link from the email to create the password, so it should let me right in, right? But it doesn't. It makes me put in my email and new password. Except it keeps telling me that I have given the wrong information. I NEED to get in, because I need to top up my data for the rest of this month.

Can you help? Thanks!

pfahey

Hi, I've messaged the moderating team but haven't been replied to yet. I'd really like this issue resolved of being locked out while trying to recover my password--although I am aware of the issues your password reset currently has. 

Please resolve issue as I'm trying to access my account information so I can port over to Koodo. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @BetaKam,  In order to recet your password you will need to send a private message to the moderator team.  The reset feature in the portal doesn't work.  Include your (aunt's) phone number / acount number & PIN if you know it.  It might speed things up a bit.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

BTW, you have posted to very old topic.  In order to get the fastest possible response to a question, you should always start a new topic in the appropriate category.

BetaKam
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi there, I pay for my aunts phone and I need to reset the password for her.  I forgot the security questions but because I setup the account I have to reset it.  

PS if Mancy and Lachlan are still there, tell them Kamal said Hi. 

Sabteng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Jeremy_M

Hi, I reset the password, but still can not log in.

Tried to reset several times, doesn' work.

anything I missed?

ptckng

Hey @Shazia_K

I ported over from Koodo prepaid, and ran into that porting issue. Its been resolved, but now I cannot log into self serve! It gives me the message.

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the login page.

What is going on?

Fara
Guys, please help me.
I forgot my password and security question's answer. I cant login to my self service. I need urgent help.

anele26
I finally got the activation email but I can't log into self serve. Any ideas?

Jamescot

having issues, can not create account, number was ported, have no text or phone. i do have email , tried setting up account with that and it fails as well. 

i set up for the 90 day, province , global , 12gb , $120 deal

timwgj

Hi, I just activate a new sim, but it has error message.

Sorry, your account activation request has failed. Please visit our online community at href=" https://publicmobile.ca/community" Target="_blank">publicmobile.ca/community for assistance.
Thanks for submitting your activation request. Your request has been processed. Full details are below.

and I can not log into PM account with my email registered.

I can not user the new sim to make a call outcoming/incoming calls.

Please help!!! Appreciate.

myraus

Hi,

I posted over in Self Serve but realized I was in the wrong forum.

My problem is that I got my account and SIM working fine this morning but can't with my son's. I can get into my account but not his?

What did I do wrong?

Maran
Hi
I can't log in my account
Message say number not valid
Message say ur plan not include voice
And my auto repay display 12 dec 2016
What's going on
Please help me and fix my problem
Thank you
Maran

ma3xxx
This is getting so frustrating.
For a company that relies on the customers to be able to service themselves, being able to log in to self serve should be trouble-free.
Because I am not able to log in, I can't add an add-on that I need rather urgently.
And Mods are not responding to my PM and tags (4 days and counting).
Very very frustrating.

AJBurns

Emailed support and got my password reset by them.

Was able to login and change it, all works now. Thanks.

jonafun

im also getting the generic error and have PM'd a mod, but haven't heard anything yet

it's impacting my ability to be a referral to others, as it doesnt recognize my number as a PM number when they input it. will PM retroactively let me be a referral to others? i dont think my friends can wait too much longer as the deal ends in a few days.

i wonder if others with generic errors basically dont have their number recognized by PM, even though they still get PM service

AJBurns

Currently login still doesnt work.

Forgot password didn't work, but got a different error message just now.

"Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help."

mojo

I cannot sign in to self serve. I got the account activation email but when I try to sign in my account isn't recognized. When I try the forgot password link, it saysmy email address couldn't be verified.

I didn't use this email with koodo or another provider as far as I know.

Update: Still locked out. Also I noticed in that final confirm screen (from yesterday when I signed up) shows that my next bill date is December 1 2016, but I signed for the 90 day plan. Not sure what's up with that. Shouldn't it be in Feb?

djpositivek

Unable to logon to self serve since I opened my account. There was a ticket in and it looks like my Account has been created as I was able to go through the "forgot password" option. I put in my security answer and then received an email a little while later with a link to reset my password. When I follow that link, it takes me to a page that says:

"Sorry, this page has a time limit which has expired. Please re-enter the old and new passwords and try again."

I clicked on the link only 45 mins after receiving the email.

Tried the "forgot password" link tonight and it worked this time. Finally able to logon to Self Serve!

Hyuna

Hi,

I just activated and trying to log back in to port phone # over from koodo.

But, system doesn't let me log in. It doesn't even recognize my email address when

I tried to reset password(thought I messed up with password)

- I have no talk

- I have no text

- I have no data

even though PM charged my credit card for currently on-going promotion.

Can someone help?

ma3xxx

@Shazia_K...help....i can't log in to the self serve. I am getting the generic error page.

Qyrus

Hello all,

I'm looking for some help regarding my account. I just successfully ported my number over from Telus and have everything setup and running perfectly. I'm just having a problem logging into my self-serve account, I am always met with a Generic Error page. I have tried resetting my password but I get the same result. Can a mod look into this for me and help me resolve the issue?

Thanks

EDIT: I was able to log in after a few hours so all good here. Thanks.

canucks4life
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Mine just hangs after login waiting for selfserve.publicmobile.ca

Check that finally got it just very slow at the moment.

sacari

I haven't been able to log into my self-serve account since yesterday evening, I'm getting the "Generic Error" page whenever I try.

Edit: Still not able to access self-serve. Yesterday was when I got my number ported and it stopped working shortly after. Seems like it's not working for a lot of people after porting numbers, is this linked at all? @Jeremy_M

ben10nnery

@Shazia_K et al I haven't been able to get into Self Serve suddenly starting from the second day I was activated. I see this:

Generic Error
Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

No no matter what browser I try, computer vs phone, caches cleared, doesn't change the outcome. 

Please help! I've been wanting to log in and change my plan for a while, and I don't want to be charged too much on my card!

Need Help? Let's chat.