cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there plans to make counting and sorting SMS/voice calls easier in our account page?

on2wheels
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I thought this subject came up months ago(?) Some of us were asking if we can sort and count how many incoming sms messages we use per month, by sorting the call history by column but that doesn't seem to work when I tried today.  I was investigating to see if it was practical for me to use a lesser cost plan so I was counting all the sms I sent in a month.

I use a site called voip.ms for home phone, they do alot of stat tracking, maybe there's ideas there on what could be done here.

2 REPLIES 2

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@on2wheels  people have been asking for this since I joined the community in fall of 2015.  I would not hold my breath while waiting!!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@on2wheels wrote:

I thought this subject came up months ago(?) Some of us were asking if we can sort and count how many incoming sms messages we use per month, by sorting the call history by column but that doesn't seem to work when I tried today.  I was investigating to see if it was practical for me to use a lesser cost plan so I was counting all the sms I sent in a month.

I use a site called voip.ms for home phone, they do alot of stat tracking, maybe there's ideas there on what could be done here.

@on2wheels  The usage history in self serve is pretty useless if you are actually trying to sort data, if you want to copy it and put it in excel, thats your best bet

It feels like public mobile likes to keep what they are really working on a secret

Public mobile used to be more open and communicate a little of what was going on with public labs, but they shut it down. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/idb-p/Public_Lab/tab/most-recent

Its mostly false hope combined with crickets around here.

Need Help? Let's chat.