cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App

Karmazin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there an app for the phone to download so there is easy access to this website instead of going through this whole process over and over every time we want to to look at my account 

6 REPLIES 6

Unlike Bell, Telus does not invest too much with App.   Koodo used to have an app but Telus killed it couple years ago.  So, I don't think we will see official PM app any time soon.

I like the idea for a website link on home screen.  This is the only way for easy access at the moment.

kellyharrell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wish Public Mobile had an app as well. One other option for users is to save the website link to their home screen for easy access.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jb456   data witness is still free.  there are 2 versions one for PM users one for others.

Data Witness PM – Apps on Google Play

@Karmazin 

Process? If there was an app and it's on your phones screen you tap it, it opens and you sign in.

Instead you tap your web browser, tap the microphone, say public mobile self serve account and tap on it and you sign in. Hmmm....that is quite the process. Two extra taps and two extra seconds to access your self serve account. I personally am happy that pm didnt waste a bunch of money developing an app to save me two seconds of time.

No official app from PM. I don't think there will ever be as it's pretty easy to simply log into your account and look at your overview page to see your info.

Unofficially a person on the forums did create an app to check your data usage. It's only for Android phones. Google Play store it is called Data Witness. I see they charge a $1 now to get it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iwik.datawitness

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Karmazin wrote:

Is there an app for the phone to download so there is easy access to this website instead of going through this whole process over and over every time we want to to look at my account 

There is currently no app for PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.