cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having problems logging into their online account ?

PM3HM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's Tuesday, 7:15pm and I can't seem to login to my online account.

17 REPLIES 17

@PM3HM 

At least, the phone is working now....  no more nagging for at least tonight....  Smiley Happy  

Hopefully, the moderator can sort things out tomorrow for you.....

PM3HM

@Dunkman wrote:

@PM3HM 

Sounds like a huge mess now....

After the lost/stolen phone trick, it is suggested to reboot/restart your phone.  Not sure whether your inlaw did reboot phone after doing the trick.  

Phone is now working again after reboot and waiting 15 mins. In-law said it stopped working today at noon. Now it’s time to ask the Mods what the heck happened!!! So many unanswered questions. I took pictures of all the different account screens. And my payment history should prove I had loaded excess funds over and above my needs. I am extremely unhappy and I hope PM compensates for all the drama.  Nothing is worse than Asian in-law nagging !!!!

@PM3HM 

Sounds like a huge mess now....

After the lost/stolen phone trick, it is suggested to reboot/restart your phone.  Not sure whether your inlaw did reboot phone after doing the trick.  

PM3HM

It's official, all hell broke loose.  In-law just got another relative to call me to tell me the phone does not have service and is going nuts.  I had no choice but CHANGE PLANS from $25 to $20 build you own monthly province plan in an attempt to obtain service again.  How I ended up on the $25 plan when I was originally on the $20 plan with a July 1 expiry is a mystery.  I then did the lost phone/found phone.  BUT the phone is still not working.  Ugggghhhhhh. 

PM3HM

@Dunkman wrote:

@PM3HM 

It hasn't happen often, but once in a while when I check multiple accounts, the website does get messed up.  Information from one account gets transcribed to different account.  

Maybe try a different web browser or even another computer?  

Another possibility is  if your account might have got hacked somehow.  Does your credit card history show what the payment history shows?

My prepaid credit card is linked to the account to get the autopay discount, but it doesn't have enough left on the card to pay for the $20 monthly service so the credit card history is clear and has no charges as I pay by voucher every month.  As for my account being hacked, that's what I was worried about since I couldn't login this morning. And now another discrepancy :  On the Make A Payment tab, it says my Current Plan Cycle is $10.  So 2 different places on the website, shows me being on 2 different plans.  Very messed up.  Going to re-login using a different browser.  On my primary Public Mobile account, I have been a customer for over 2 years with over $20 in recurring monthly referral credits....but this issue today is definitely a black mark in my books with PM.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@PM3HM wrote:

Very slow. It took like 5 minutes to get in but works.

@PM3HM 

It hasn't happen often, but once in a while when I check multiple accounts, the website does get messed up.  Information from one account gets transcribed to different account.  

Maybe try a different web browser or even another computer?  

Another possibility is  if your account might have got hacked somehow.  Does your credit card history show what the payment history shows?

If you have a credit card on file, you can call 611 to get an up to date account info.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@PM3HM wrote:

@Dunkman wrote:

Wow, that looks like a mess with your account page.  My account page seems fine.  Hopefully, the moderators can fix your account. Is your phone is at least working? 

By chance, do you check multiple accounts with Public mobile?  Might want to try clearing cache or going incognito.  Chrome incognito seems to work well with this site.  

It just keeps getting better and better.  Now it says my plan is expiring today (June 25) on the overview page.  I finally got to the payment history page and it shows :

June 1 - $20 refill

June 1 - activated $20 province talk plan

June 2 - $20 refill

I don't have the phone all me.  In-law Dad has the phone and I am not currently in the same city as him so I don't want to try the lost phone/reboot method.  I do have a few Public Mobile accounts and I use Firefox Private Window mode as default.

Yes good idea to wait before trying that.  Hope something works out for you.  Good luck!

PM3HM

@Dunkman wrote:

Wow, that looks like a mess with your account page.  My account page seems fine.  Hopefully, the moderators can fix your account. Is your phone is at least working? 

By chance, do you check multiple accounts with Public mobile?  Might want to try clearing cache or going incognito.  Chrome incognito seems to work well with this site.  

It just keeps getting better and better.  Now it says my plan is expiring today (June 25) on the overview page.  I finally got to the payment history page and it shows :

June 1 - $20 refill

June 1 - activated $20 province talk plan

June 2 - $20 refill

I don't have the phone all me.  In-law Dad has the phone and I am not currently in the same city as him so I don't want to try the lost phone/reboot method.  I do have a few Public Mobile accounts and I use Firefox Private Window mode as default.

When I try to log into My Account, it's still SLOW. When it does...I also can't click on any of the other tabs. Sometimes thing get slow when they do System Maintanance...so maybe that's it this time too.

I still think things will stabilze later on.

Sounds like you'll have to deal with moderators to straighten out your account status.

Good luck and keep us posted.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@PM3HM wrote:

I am able to login but it hangs when I try to click on any of the tabs. I login every day but for some reason I couldn't login this morning.  The Mod Team had to reset my password.  No explanation why my password stopped working though.

Also, now I have several other problems which I am now exchanging messages back with the Mod Team.  I am on a $20 Province Talk Plan, and it is good until July 1, AND I have a current $20 balance on my account to pay for the next month.  But my Overview page, it says my account status is Plan Expired ?!?!  And on another tab, it says my Account SUSPENDED ?!?! and not enough funds to re-activate the $25 plan.....even though I am currently on a $20 plan.

That does sound messed up.  Not sure what is going on there.  Maybe try rebooting your phone and see if that helps reset the account.  Another thing to try is to log into your account, select plans/add ons, select phone lost/stolen, report your phone stolen and suspend. Log out, wait 5 mins, log back and report phone found and unsuspend.  Log out and restart your phone.

PM3HM

I am able to login but it hangs when I try to click on any of the tabs. I login every day but for some reason I couldn't login this morning.  The Mod Team had to reset my password.  No explanation why my password stopped working though.

Also, now I have several other problems which I am now exchanging messages back with the Mod Team.  I am on a $20 Province Talk Plan, and it is good until July 1, AND I have a current $20 balance on my account to pay for the next month.  But my Overview page, it says my account status is Plan Expired ?!?!  And on another tab, it says my Account SUSPENDED ?!?! and not enough funds to re-activate the $25 plan.....even though I am currently on a $20 plan.

@hairbag1 wrote:

@PM3HM wrote:

Sometimes logging in can be a challenge depending on the time of day. Give it a try every hour or so. It's usually busiest in evening hours so try a bit later or tomorrow am.

Good luck.

BTW...I can't log into my account right now either.

Haha, I didn't have trouble logging into my account, but I can't log out:)

@PM3HM 

Managed to login into my account.  Longer than usual though.  

Try again later....

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@PM3HM wrote:

Sometimes logging in can be a challenge depending on the time of day. Give it a try every hour or so. It's usually busiest in evening hours so try a bit later or tomorrow am.

Good luck.

BTW...I can't log into my account right now either.

Need Help? Let's chat.