cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else have issues logging into Self-Serve?

swyncor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Keeps saying login attempt has failed. Further attempts to log into my account causes my account to get locked out for 1 hour.

11 REPLIES 11

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I didn't have any issues at all.

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I had problems signing in yesterday, but absolutely fine today lol.

sharmaa

Working fine. No problem here. As many others suggested, try resetting your password. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I don't believe it reverts to anything.  The temporary password simply becomes invalid and you can't get in.  That's why, when you get the reset message from a moderator, don't waste any time logging in, and change to a password of your choice immediately.

There may also be temporary trouble logging in for some users, but it does sound like your situation may be different than theirs, especially since you've been having trouble all day.

swyncor

It also doesn't explain why other users are having similar problems.

swyncor

Will it revert to my previous password i used before or a totally different one? Because i tried entering my previous password and that doesn't work either.

SD08

The password they give you expires because it's temporary.  If you are still using that one, that would be why you can't log in.  You'll need to go through the process with them again.  This time, be sure to change to a password of your own choosing once you get in.

swyncor

The funny thing is my password was reset by the moderator team. I am using their provided password to login and still have trouble all day.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Just tried, not working for me also. 

SD08

No trouble here.  I'm using Chrome on WIN 7.

If that continues for you, you'll probably need a password reset with the help of a moderator.

Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your e-mail address and phone number.  More info on moderators: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Password resets are time-sensitive, so be alert for any response from the mods, and don't delay once you get the reset message. 

collin1215
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Im not having any issues. Maybe try resetting the password? or sometimes the most common mistake is having caplocks on. 

Need Help? Let's chat.