Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anti-malware, junk file cleaner, and battery booster

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

For the past year or so, I have been using 3 apps downloaded from the Google play store.

They are ad-supported freeware. The company is Cheetah Mobile, located at www.cmcm.com

The apps in question are:
1: Battery Doctor (Battery Saver)
2: Clean Master (Speed Booster)
3: CM Security Antivirus AppLock

There is no user guide that accompanies any of the above three, but enabling settings is simple to understand, and simpler to do.

I have found that both my Moto G phones run quickly, and never lag in everyday performance.

Good luck!
5 REPLIES 5

ColdWinters
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Fair enough.  I'm new to this neck of the woods—and respectively use an iPhone so 'security' hasn't been the biggest concern.  I also take other precautions as well in terms of what I access, using VPN for confidential or secure connections when necessary, and avoiding spam... seeing the 2015 post re-surface made me think "spam" but that is my over-cautious spiddy senses telling me not to download unsoliticited apps.  Was merely sending those concerns to the world... all the best.  🙂

Seeing as @Martin was a long time subscriber, and has obtained Legend status around here, I’m sure this post was nothing more than a helpful suggestion back in 2015.

Personal device maintenance and security is still a major concern for everyone.  It’s up to the end user to research and find tools that work for them, themself.

ColdWinters

It seems that post itself is unsolicited spam?  

Not sure of its relevancy or appropriateness. 

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Nasmerk wrote:

Is this relevant at the moment?

Thread is from 2015...to me not so much....

Nasmerk

Is this relevant at the moment?

Need Help? Let's chat.