cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying message

dlapointe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

once in a while I get this message  "Your plan does not include talk" when trying to call a local number.  I pay $40 a month for the full plan, so this should not be happening.  Just this morning I redialled a local number and got this message. I tried 5 different times and finally got through. I hope this glitch can be resolved as I rely on my one and only mode of outside contact.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@dlapointe wrote:

Hi,

once in a while I get this message  "Your plan does not include talk" when trying to call a local number.  I pay $40 a month for the full plan, so this should not be happening.  Just this morning I redialled a local number and got this message. I tried 5 different times and finally got through. I hope this glitch can be resolved as I rely on my one and only mode of outside contact.

Thank you.

Happens occasionally for me too. Like you, I just hang up and redial the number...usually works after 1 or 2 attempts. Hang in there...and stay safe.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try dialing 1 before area code and phone#.  At this time with more people calling due to COVID-19 the phone lines maybe busier then normal.

Need Help? Let's chat.