Did you mean: 

Am waiting for my money back

sanibediako
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The  phone  has  a  problem 

5 REPLIES 5

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If a phone is not working it has nothing to do with Public Mobile. It is the job of the customer to make sure the phone is compatible with the Public Mobile network.

As asked before, please tell us more about your problem, there are so many members here willing to help (but they do not have a crystal ball to see your problems).

evilgabbie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What's not working ?  Maybe you can start with that ?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@sanibediako wrote:

The  phone  has  a  problem 

1 topic is enough, you don't need to post 3.

Is your phone not compatible with the network? Whats not working?

If you just ported, it takes some time, every hour or so remove your battery / restart your phone. It can take time on your first port over and there can be weird issues for a short period of time.

As this is a pre-paid service there is no guarantee you will receive a refund. You will have to contact the moderator team directly to set that up, they are usually pretty nice, typically moderators do not peruse here on the forum they are busy answering private messages  Click this to send them a message

When interacting with the moderator team, it is important to identify yourself with account PIN code, phone number / account number and provide as much information about the problem in question as possible so that the moderator team can work on the issue without having to ask for further information.  Each interaction causes further delays to problem resolution. 

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Saturday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT). It typically should be within 48 hours.

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

1 topic is enough, as I already told you this is a pre-paid service there is no guarantee you will receive a refund. You will have to contact the moderator team directly to set that up, they are usually pretty nice, typically moderators do not peruse here on the forum they are busy answering private messages  Click this to send them a message

When interacting with the moderator team, it is important to identify yourself with account PIN code, phone number / account number and provide as much information about the problem in question as possible so that the moderator team can work on the issue without having to ask for further information.  Each interaction causes further delays to problem resolution. 

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Saturday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT). It typically should be within 48 hours.

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

sanibediako
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Need Help? Let's chat.