cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate number rejected

Isobiewski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to clear all cookies and cache and nothing has worked. Keep getting the same error. 

5 REPLIES 5

Isobiewski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes.  I tried to clear all cookies and cache and i get the same message.  I tried differnt phone numbers and i tried to leave it blank but i get tge same message. I ready to quit on Public mobile.  Seems like this issue is soooo common and they dont have a real fix.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Isobiewski , if you are having problems adding the alternate number during activation, skip it.  You can go back and edit your profile information and add it later.  For the number porting screen, alternate number is a mandatory field.  IIRC, you enter the alternate number as a 10 digits in the number porting screen without any hyphens.  

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@Isobiewski  If you have changed your number once already in the last 30 days you will not be able to change it again yet.

@Isobiewski wrote:

I tried to clear all cookies and cache and nothing has worked. Keep getting the same error. 

Are you getting an error saying something about regex?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Isobiewski wrote:

It's not actually a required field. Are you intending to transfer a number?

Edit: You could also try a different browser or use incognito/privacy mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.