cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Age Requirement

kjordison
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do you have to be a certain age to have an account in your name if your parents use their credit card?

7 REPLIES 7

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No age limit as others have said. Just as long as you have money.

@austinhuang wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@austinhuang wrote:

No.

In addition, credit card name does not need to be the same as account holder name (Tested).

If this solves your question, please select my reply as Solution!

@austinhuang  did you test different address as well or just name.  I ask because often it is mentioned that the creditcard address and the profile address should match.

Just name.

When you change the address in My Profile, it says you need to check (change if applicable) credit card address separately as well, so I presume they're unrelated.

I don't think this is a good assumption unless they changed things recently.  I gave an account to a friend who took over by changing the credit card information only.  The payment failed.  That was a while ago, so things could have changed.  From my perspective, they should allow different addresses.  The person paying and the account owner doesn't necessarily have to be the same person living at the same address. 

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mimmo wrote:

@austinhuang wrote:

No.

In addition, credit card name does not need to be the same as account holder name (Tested).

@austinhuang  did you test different address as well or just name.  I ask because often it is mentioned that the creditcard address and the profile address should match.

Just name.

When you change the address in My Profile, it says you need to check (change if applicable) credit card address separately as well, so I presume they're unrelated.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@austinhuang wrote:

No.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

No.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

you dont even need a credit card you can buy vouchers at 7-11 walmart london drugs etc...  there are no credit checks as long as you pay you will get service.  

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No.

Need Help? Let's chat.