cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After being in business so long, still so many issues???

iamnopreacher
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM still sucks. Cannot register an AMEX card still. I had to request my AMEX card to be set up for my family and my accounts and it was done. Strangely, the payments for all my family members went through using the same AMEX card, but when it comes to taking my payment, since the last billing cycle, it fails and my account gets suspended. I cannot understand what type of programming has been done for this situation to occur. I am a developer and have implemented numerous auto payment systems and till date they are running flawlessly, so you can understand where my frustration comes from. After over a year being with PM, I am still having issues. Sometimes it's wiser to pay more for a better service. Guess this is what you get for low prices. It sucks.

5 REPLIES 5

iamnopreacher

Unfortunately, what you mentioned doesn't have anything to do with the quality of coding. So, I understand what you are saying but can't accept that as an excuse for poor quality coding. Thanks for your response, though.

bbdata

Being a developer, you should also understand that some times there are business reasons and relations that can hinder progression and/or innovation.

Compound that with budget and current internal road maps and I won't be surprised why things take so long to get fixed.

I'm not saying that should be an excuse for Public Mobile, but you saying you are a developer and cannot fathom how bad things are coded isn't a realistic outlook either.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It is rather strange that Public Mobile cannot fix the issues with their portal.  I interact with it so little, I don't see it as a major game changer now that I am all set up.

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Indeed. I do agree that technology improvements are unusually slow with Public Mobile given critical problems that continually surface on the forums. As PM's business model solely relies on proper and smooth functioning of the systems, I find it strange that it takes so long. But then again giving benefit of the doubt, there may be more on the backend that we do not know about.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Sorry to hear that I can feel the frustration after you been with pm that long still having issues all i can suggest contact mod dept and ask them to fix it permanently as far I know the system doesn't take amex card but talk to mod dept to resolve the issue for long term if you keeping the services with pm here how to contact them

Contact mod dept they will help you with the process
In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

And sorry about all the trouble you been having hoping mod will look after you
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.