cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After adding value into my account, still unable to use the old plan

victorl01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan expired today and I have just top up $40 with voucher. My voucher get accepted but unable to use my old plan ($40 one).

what can I do to use my plan? 

14 REPLIES 14

That is great to hear.  Another "trick" that we can use in the future for other customers.  Saying that...  ideally, this website should be "fixed"......  

victorl01

Thank you very much! I have done the same thing and now my plan works now...

@victorl01

Yes, it is frustrating.  the waits are closer to 72 houra + for some requests.  

If you want to try something else, I was involved in a similar situation earlier this week with another person, he added extra funds like $5 even though he had enough funds.  It seemed to re-activate the billing process and his plan was active.  Not sure whether it is worth a try......

victorl01

The moderator still haven’t fixed my issue or replied to me after more than 60 hours.

@CS_Agent

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@victorl01 this seemed to be a credit mmon issue. Only mods can fix it you need to message them. Expect a 48 hour turnaround window.  So finding an temprary alternative option like voip fongo.com might be your best option 

@popping post above has all the needed info on contacting the mods

victorl01

I have topped up, but it still shows suspended. I have a positive balance of $45, which is higher than the fee I need for this month. I am unable to select a plan to renew or change a plan... I am unable to use my phone / data.

@victorl01 wrote:

I have sent a message to the moderator but I still haven't receive any response. It is very troublesome to go out without mobile data for my phone... @CS_Agent

Are you saying you are up and running now, active, unsuspended but have a new issue no data which is why you contacted the mods again, or is this still waiting from 2 days ago and you have no service at all?

victorl01

I have sent a message to the moderator but I still haven't receive any response. It is very troublesome to go out without mobile data for my phone... @CS_Agent

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@victorl01 wrote:

How do I look for moderator?

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@victorl01

It has to be via the private messaging system in this forum.  You can click the link in my earlier message.  Include the information such as account number, phone number and PIN.  

Or go to your mail area and write a message to @moderator_team.  There is a section in the knowledge articles about contacting moderator.  

victorl01

How do I look for moderator?

@victorl01

You probably need to contact moderator to re-activate your account unfortunately.  Normally, when you manually load up the necessary funds and keep the same plan, the plan should re-activate itself.  It will take 1-2 days for moderator to respond.

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

victorl01

It is suspended. 

I have then added $40, it goes as credit and did not get deducted for the plan for next month. But when I click reactivate, it just asked me to pay again. 

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@victorl01 wrote:

My plan expired today and I have just top up $40 with voucher. My voucher get accepted but unable to use my old plan ($40 one).

what can I do to use my plan? 

When you look at your self serve, does it say active and show the funds are there as a credit or are the funds been used already to pay for the plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.