cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added 200 mins talk and also text plan but not updated

chrisbca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I added $8 200 mins Canada / US talk to my plan and 10 days text but it has not been added to my account. It also charged me $26 for some reason.

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chrisbca wrote:

I added $8 200 mins Canada / US talk to my plan and 10 days text but it has not been added to my account. It also charged me $26 for some reason.

@chrisbca 

If it wasn't added and money was taken then you probably didn't do the second part of buying add-ons.

If your Available Funds shows the amount you paid then this would be why the add-ons aren't working.

As already mentioned, the 200 minutes is for use while in Canada and the 10 days text is only for use while the US.

If you want to proceed with buying those add-ons then you buy them with what's now in your Available Funds. Be aware that the US texting add-on lasts 10 days from the day you buy it.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

no refund but you may have a try. there is no add on for text message within Canada, you may purchase wrong add on. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chrisbca  can you post a screenshot of your payment history and mybe of your selfserve overview page?

and also

• the 10 day addons are only for roaming in the USA.
  • what is your current plan most current plans include canada wide calling.  Are you on an old grandfathered plan?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@chrisbca wrote:

There is no add-on for Canada for text. Probably the add-on you bought is for roaming when you are in US for 10 days?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@chrisbca Do you mean that you added 200 long distance minutes AND unlimited texts for 10 days?

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@chrisbca wrote:

Can an admin help to refund the payments and I’ll select a different plan 

@chrisbca Normally there is no refund to prepaid services. But you can try contact the Moderator by send a private message to them. Click on the envelop icon and send to "Moderator_Team", and it may take up to 2 days to respond. Good luck!

chrisbca

Can an admin help to refund the payments and I’ll select a different plan 

chrisbca

How do I get a refund then for those payments just made?

sunflowershine

@sunflowershine wrote:

@chrisbca wrote:

@chrisbca Please take a look at your account to see what is your current plan. You may select the regular plan instead of add-on option. 

@chrisbca You can download a free calling app such as TextNow to call to North America for free as you can have wifi or data. You can also call home thru the app while you are traveling around the world. 

sunflowershine

@chrisbca wrote:

@chrisbca Please take a look at your account to see what is your current plan. You may select the regular plan instead of add-on option. 

Need Help? Let's chat.