cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add second account

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I want to set up a second account for my wife and my question is if I use the "link" tab by my referal code it takes me to the set up page. Can I use my email adress so I can monitor both accounts easily? or do I use her email and the "link" just shows the second account in the drop down bar.

edited by computergeek541: removed referrences to using member's referrral code and referral link as per rules of this website

5 REPLIES 5

88cranston

I found it.  Very interesting. One email account with 2 unique email addresses. 

See here. https://www.lifewire.com/create-gmail-alias-4580315

88cranston

@GR wrote:

@Lowufo  to add to what I first said if you use a Gmail account you can put your email as xxxxxx+wife@gmail.com and it will still go to your regular email!  Just add + and something after the regular email 

I see what you are saying. 2 unique emails for PM. But same as far as gmail is concerned for receiving mail. But two different emails to log into PM.  Do you have a URL to lead us to a more in depth explanation?

PS. Telus does allow ONE login to view two accounts.....each with their own account number. The same toggle shows on Telus and PM. 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Lowufo  to add to what I first said if you use a Gmail account you can put your email as xxxxxx+wife@gmail.com and it will still go to your regular email!  Just add + and something after the regular email 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Lowufo you need a separate email address but everything else can be the same! 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Lowufo wrote:

I want to set up a second account for my wife and my question is if I use the "link" tab by my referal code it takes me to the set up page. Can I use my email adress so I can monitor both accounts easily? or do I use her email and the "link" just shows the second account in the drop down bar.

Each account requires a separate email address.

Need Help? Let's chat.