cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on my data

SandyChen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi~ I wanna know how should I do to add my data since I used up 75% of my data, and if it's available to use once I add on? cause I don't want to wait for the next payment. Thanks for your help.

4 REPLIES 4

azeemhaq
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can get more data in following ways.

You can change your plan with more data using self serve tool that is very simple and self explanatory. the balance due will be shown after you select the new plan and pay the due amount through card. That will give you instant data.

OR you can buy additional data as add-ons.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @SandyChen ,

To add to @popping 's post, if you do go the Add-On route...

note, that any data left from that Add-On you purchased will carry over to your next renewal if it was not used up.

Then upon renewal the data from your plan will be used 1st, then your Add-On will only be touched again if you use up your Plan data....and so on with future renewals. 

@SandyChen if you decide to buy an add-on. It's a 2 step process use the one time payment option in your self service account to add the funds. Then buy the addon. Here's an article on buying add ons 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve heres where to do it. Stay safe. 

20200417_204130.jpg

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Options to get more data:
1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from self-serve. You get your data back immediately with plan change.
2. If you want to renew the same plan early, you need to create a moderator support ticket using this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/. Moderator wait time is couple hours to 2 days. If your next renewal date is up to 2 days away, you may just on data diet for a few days until after renewal.
3. You can buy data add-ons $15 1GB data or $5 200MB data. Expensive option

Need Help? Let's chat.