Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

Seanjon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My line is not active since February 20 2020

17 REPLIES 17

@Seanjon  wrote: "Do you work for public mobile if not dont waste my time"

Given the timestamp on your reply, and @popping 's reply, I'll assume that was aimed at me. As it turns out, you're kind of wasting OUR time, i.e. you've supplied SO little info, and haven't answered some of the questions that people have asked, that we're unsure of exactly what the issue is. We're here to help, but you need to help us, to help you.

When you said, "Did that already weeks ago im still waiting"..... since we have no quote button, and you haven't copy & pasted, we can only assume, based on WHEN you wrote that, that you meant that you'd already attempted to contact the Moderator team, and were waiting for a reply from them. Given that replies are supposed to be up to 24 - 48 hrs., and are often a LOT quicker, clearly something has gone wrong, so you need to do as others have already said, several times, and contact the Moderator team yet again.

OTOH, is there any chance you've received a reply but aren't aware that it would be accessed via the little envelope icon at the top, right area of the screen, rather than via email? 🤔 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Seanjon  said "Did that already weeks ago  im still waiting" 

Click on the envelop icon at the top right corner of this page for messages sent by moderator.

If you did not get any message from moderator,  it is time to create another moderator support ticket again.  It is the only way to get your account fixed.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

@Seanjon Did that already weeks ago im still waiting

If you sent a ticket to the @CS_Agent  correctly, you should've heard by now. I would suggest you to send another ticket asking for an update on your account status. 

Contact them again @Seanjon. Use this private message link to contact to contact a moderator(customer service) who works for P.M..  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.

Seanjon

Did that already weeks ago  im still waiting 

Seanjon

Do you work for public mobile if not dont waste my time 

popping

Okay.  Let go it slow.

"No i been trying there telling me no credit for a line that was not activated proerly"

If you account was not activated correctly, you need to wait for moderator to fix your account as I said that before "Only moderator can access your account.

Now, have you created a moderator support ticket yet?

If not, why not.  We will help you to create one.

@Seanjon  Please think about it a bit, and rephrase what you want to say, because I, for one, really am not sure what you're saying with that last post.....

Seanjon

No i been trying there telling me no credit for a line that was not activated proerly

popping

"Well it hasn’t been a month yet I activated my line February 20 2020"

Only moderator can access your account.  Follows @geopublic instruction to create a moderator support ticket to get your phone working ASAP.

While you are waiting for moderator to work on your account, try the suggestion provided by @gblackma to get your account working again.

Good luck and welcome to PM.

@Seanjon  wrote: "Well it hasn’t been a month yet I activated my line February 20 2020"

REALLY - you've waited THIS long to come for some help!? 😮  Try the suggestions you've been given, and let us know how it went.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Seanjon  Best ot contact PM and if your account wasn't provisioned properly ask them for a credit.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@Seanjon are you saying that it never worked? What happens when you insert your sim into the phone?  Does PM show up as your network?

You could try in order:
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5    minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone.
4. Add a one time payment and of $1 To your account and restart your phone .

If none of these things work, contact a moderator and ask them to to reset your SIM. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen. This connects to the autobot Simon. Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket) or contact them directly using this link  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Seanjon , are you saying that your account never properly activated since day one?

Seanjon

Well it hasn’t been a month yet I activated my line February 20 2020 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Seanjon when was your payment renewal date? When you log in to your self service account, is there a reactivate account button? Thanks. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you log into your account - what is the status ?

Need Help? Let's chat.