cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation issues

Jeremie1986
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hope I can find a solution.. I just finished the application steps like creating username and choosing my plan etc.. after giving my visa info I clicked and page was activating then had a page error. I wasnt able to log in with the username i just created and my visa was charged for 90 day plan . And to make things worst , I actually lost the sim card because i had my hands tied trying to multitask... so i need to order a new sim and have someone manually help me activate this because ive paid and i dont know how to log in ! help please !!
5 REPLIES 5

While you are waiting for a moderator you could try the "Forgot your password" link. That may give access to your account. I suggest you also turn on email notification of private messages as account reset is time sensitive. You can also request an account reset by clicking Contact Us below and following the "buttons" until you reach a web form to send.

Finally, if you are in a hurry, live near Mississauga, and can manage the snow today send me a private message. I have a spare SIM you may have.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Jeremie1986
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
thank you very much for helping . i will order one and pm a moderator .

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jeremie1986, you will need to private message a moderator to deal with your problem.  This link provides the information on how to contact a moderator.  Good luck.  BTW, put in an order for a replacement SIM card asap.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Unfortunately I dont think there is anything you can do at this point except message a mod as suggested.

If you find your sim card you can try to create a new self serve account after maintainence by using your phone number.

I hope you didn't try to port your old number as well during activation.

I would hate to be in your position right now if you did.

Good Luck!

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@Mary_M I helped you tag a moderator so they can help you out, since this is quite a complicated issue. The servers will also be down tonight for maintenance.
Need Help? Let's chat.