cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation failed

Kimmy_head1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went through the sim activation process and received a confirmation email but the sim has not activated, I cannot log in, I cannot change my password because my email is not recognised, and the phone number i chose does not work when trying to verify my identity.

Please help!!!!!!

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@2171 wrote:

Can not contact a moderator because I can not get into the COMMUNITY???

You're HERE???

Click on the ? in the lower right to find your way to contacting the moderator team.

Edit: ninja'd

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You are logged into the community since you posted to the forum.

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can not contact a moderator because I can not get into the COMMUNITY???

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to contact a moderator for any complicated issue by clicking ?, bottom right, and following instructions.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Kimmy_head1  Insert your sim in your device. Does it connect to the PM network? If yes, click here to register your selfserve account.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Kimmy_head1 It's unlikely but check your credit card to see if there have been no charges by PM. If that is the case, you should be able to redo the activation in a couple of hours; open a new incognito window when doing so.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kimmy_head1 wrote:

I went through the sim activation process and received a confirmation email but the sim has not activated, I cannot log in, I cannot change my password because my email is not recognised, and the phone number i chose does not work when trying to verify my identity.

Please help!!!!!!

Since your login is not working, you can send a private message to moderator for help by providing  your PIN.

If you don't remember your PIN, provide any 3 of the following:

- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The response time is slower than using the SIMon ticket system.

To use the SIMon ticket system, create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Keep asking SIMon to "contact human" for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right. 

Need Help? Let's chat.